Little Slaughterhouse On The Prairie:...

Little Slaughterhouse On The Prairie: The ghoulish tale of the family ...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Little Slaughterhouse On The Prairie: The ghoulish tale of the family .... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

With its gentle drama and quaint childhood adventures, Little House On The Prairie painted a picture of wholesome family life in 19th century Midwest America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Wrong

Wichita, KS

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Click the full story daily mail above and read this article. Talk about someone not having their facts straight. They are saying Little House and the Benders are the same family. It is interesting.
Not a KS retard

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Click the full story daily mail above and read this article. Talk about someone not having their facts straight. They are saying Little House and the Benders are the same family. It is interesting.
I actually did read the story. And it never says that Little House and the Benders are the same. I'm so glad I no longer live with you illiterate retards anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little House on the Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romeo author puts twist on classic American nov... Sep '17 kjc394u 1
News Little House on the Prairie (Oct '10) May '14 Pedophile Matt Thill 5
News Why Melissa Gilbert Wants to Punch Shannen Dohe... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Dinie 5
News An Author Returns To 'The Little House' (May '11) Jul '13 research 5
Little House on the Prairie DVDs (May '13) May '13 Colton Rain 1
News Happy Birthday, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Author of... (Mar '13) May '13 vale 2
Twitter House on the Prairie (Jun '12) Nov '12 Someone who knows 2
More from around the web