Why People LIKE The Kardashians

Why People LIKE The Kardashians

There are 5 comments on the TV Squad story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Why People LIKE The Kardashians. In it, TV Squad reports that:

Believe it or not, but people like the Kardashians. They're a family, but more importantly a business -- at least to the companies they work with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

kev

Taylor, MI

#1 Dec 31, 2011
I still beg to differ on these Dim STARS! In entertainment and elsewhere higher standards r needed.
KAC

Hilton, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2012
kev wrote:
I still beg to differ on these Dim STARS! In entertainment and elsewhere higher standards r needed.
I agree. They have been lucky and have earned nothing. They benefit from good fortune of having losers who find them interesting.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I am wondering if Kim is good in bed. I would like to find out for myself. Good night.
Wilmer

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2012
It's only stupid fickle girls that like them. It won't be too long before they lose interest, and the Kardashians will be as popular as pet rocks and shag carpeting.
Jate

Mississauga, Canada

#6 Jan 5, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I am wondering if Kim is good in bed. I would like to find out for myself. Good night.
Not so sure you could even handle that rump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama slams Kim Kardashian (Aug '13) Aug '13 Electra41 3
News Kim Kardashian treats herself to a trip to the ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Edward 1
News Sorry, 'Honey Boo Boo,' the Kardashians Are Sti... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Blackboy9573 1
News Kim Kardashian strips in closet to 'test' if pa... (Jan '12) Aug '12 kimlover 11
News E! network, Kardashians sign new reality show deal (Apr '12) Apr '12 LargoGirl 2
News 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Gets Summer P... (Apr '12) Apr '12 I hate kim kardas... 3
News Kim Kardashian shows the strain as Kris Humphri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 3
More from around the web