Kim Kardashian shows the strain as Kr...

Kim Kardashian shows the strain as Kris Humphries fights to prove marriage was a fraud

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Feb 10, 2012, titled Kim Kardashian shows the strain as Kris Humphries fights to prove marriage was a fraud. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The reality TV star was spotted at the Bal Harbour luxury shopping mall in Miami, Florida, yesterday dressed in casual leggings, a grey vest, jacket and flip flops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#2 Feb 11, 2012
this Chinaman have many ways to drive this gold digging hussy to Oriental orgasm. She only need to look me up. I will teach her all the techniques known to the Ming Dynasty. It will humble her and her phony sisters if they join in.
Blondelle

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Stan Yenz wrote:
this Chinaman have many ways to drive this gold digging hussy to Oriental orgasm. She only need to look me up. I will teach her all the techniques known to the Ming Dynasty. It will humble her and her phony sisters if they join in.
Who the hell wants that rat-looking bitch. I want the big basketball stud!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 12, 2012
Blondelle wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell wants that rat-looking bitch. I want the big basketball stud!
YEARS AGO I WOULD HAVE DONE THEM BOTH RIGHT IN MY STAND. NOW, THE WROD OF THE LORD IS MY COMPANION.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama slams Kim Kardashian (Aug '13) Aug '13 Electra41 3
News Kim Kardashian treats herself to a trip to the ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Edward 1
News Sorry, 'Honey Boo Boo,' the Kardashians Are Sti... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Blackboy9573 1
News Kim Kardashian strips in closet to 'test' if pa... (Jan '12) Aug '12 kimlover 11
News E! network, Kardashians sign new reality show deal (Apr '12) Apr '12 LargoGirl 2
News 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Gets Summer P... (Apr '12) Apr '12 I hate kim kardas... 3
News Kim Kardashian wears a red hot dress for early ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kev r 1
More from around the web