Newsstand Junkie: Jen's set to meet t...

Newsstand Junkie: Jen's set to meet the babies

There are 7 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Newsstand Junkie: Jen's set to meet the babies. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Angelina Jolie's letting Jennifer Aniston meet the twins? This week's Star magazine cover teases the most unexpected of Hollywood run-ins: " Jen Meets the Twins." Aniston's face smiles primly next to shots of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

tex_

Spring, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2009
It's never going to stop. When will AJ get enough and pack her bags or does she like the love triangle? Why would Jen want to meet Wednesday and
Pugsley? Before Jolie had surgery, she looked like Wednesday.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2009
"I found a really long gray hair, and it kind of flipped me out," she tells the TV host. "It's not my first, but it's the fact that it was so long. I was like,'Oh that's been there. How many others are there, and what does that mean? It actually brought me to tears, slightly."

Wow..her intelligence is so amazing..NOT!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what an idiot!
Mayson Barb

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Nic wrote:
"I found a really long gray hair, and it kind of flipped me out," she tells the TV host. "It's not my first, but it's the fact that it was so long. I was like,'Oh that's been there. How many others are there, and what does that mean? It actually brought me to tears, slightly."
Wow..her intelligence is so amazing..NOT!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what an idiot!
Its far better than waht Bradley will say, once that book comes out. He will be like..'Dang where was I"? You mean I didnt have these kids after all!:)
tex_nicki

Spring, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2009
Mayson Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its far better than waht Bradley will say, once that book comes out. He will be like..'Dang where was I"? You mean I didnt have these kids after all!:)
Oh why didn't Brad and Angie strap a baby on for the Oscars so they could wade over there and show Jennifer their LAB EXPERIMENTS. Look, we growed these in a test tube. Aren't they amazing? They look like rag dolls and stare vacantly. Isn't it wonderful?

Like me, Jen probably felt she dodged a bullet by not mixing her DNA into that gene pool.
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 26, 2009
tex_ wrote:
It's never going to stop. When will AJ get enough and pack her bags or does she like the love triangle? Why would Jen want to meet Wednesday and
Pugsley? Before Jolie had surgery, she looked like Wednesday.
Yeah, and there are pictures posted of Skankelina's "before" and "after" (surgery) on some of those plastic surgery websites.
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 26, 2009
tex_nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh why didn't Brad and Angie strap a baby on for the Oscars so they could wade over there and show Jennifer their LAB EXPERIMENTS. Look, we growed these in a test tube. Aren't they amazing? They look like rag dolls and stare vacantly. Isn't it wonderful?
Like me, Jen probably felt she dodged a bullet by not mixing her DNA into that gene pool.
Oh, gawd, ain't that the truth!!! She has to be thanking her lucky stars that she didn't throw in her 23 with Bra's 23.

BTW, Sybil came up with that nickname for Armpitt - "Bra". I think it fits him real well (pun intended, LOL).
Nicki

Spring, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and there are pictures posted of Skankelina's "before" and "after" (surgery) on some of those plastic surgery websites.
She's definitely been chiseled. Not sure about Brad but hardly anyone slips by without some adjustments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug '17 CumbersomeFungalI... 53
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Jul '17 Food diva 10
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web