Ramsay vows to forswear bad language ...

Ramsay vows to forswear bad language after he gets the brush-off from Australia

There are 2 comments on the The Independent story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Ramsay vows to forswear bad language after he gets the brush-off from Australia. In it, The Independent reports that:

“For years and years, he's sworn at everyone like a Folkstone docker, and now he's going to charge people for saying 'bastard' in his restaurants? I can't believe anyone will fall for this.”

His name has long been synonymous with abuse, asterisks and four-letter words, but Gordon Ramsay has had a dramatic change of heart on swearing. via The Independent

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Jacob Greening

UK

#1 Apr 22, 2008
The Angry Walnut changing his tune? Yeah, like a leopard can change it's spots...
Damon Fox

UK

#2 Apr 27, 2008
The Swearing Scrotum more like!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug 8 CumbersomeFungalI... 53
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Jul 31 Food diva 10
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web