Chef Gordon Ramsay comes to Hunterdon...

Chef Gordon Ramsay comes to Hunterdon County restaurant for 'Kitchen Nightmares' TV show

There are 4 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Chef Gordon Ramsay comes to Hunterdon County restaurant for 'Kitchen Nightmares' TV show. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

Chef Gordon Ramsay, right, was at a Hunterdon County restaurant in Tuesday night's episode of Fox's "Kitchen Nightmares." Celebrity TV chef Gordon Ramsay came to the rescue of a Hunterdon County restaurant in need of some business savvy Tuesday night on Fox's "Kitchen Nightmares." The restaurant, formerly named Flamangos, at 157 Main St., ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

Danny F

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Don't even bother to go here. Waste of money, time, and Ramsey didn't get through to the management of this restaurant.
They should close this place... Again, DO NOT GO!!!
karen

North Bergen, NJ

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Thanks for the info, I had planned on going there with my boyfriend, I thought that after having chef Ramsey come in to help, they might have gotten their act together. It really looked like it had potential, I thought it would have been worth the trip. Thanks again for the info. I will stick with Outback, simple food, nice people, and good prices.
Mike

Columbia, NJ

#3 Feb 6, 2010
I totatlly concur. Food is very average, service is amateurish. Maybe they should try Chef Boy-R-Dee.
Erin

Whitehouse Station, NJ

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Haven't been there but I wouldn't go. The show portrays our town in a strange way as well. We're small, but not that small. And the mill? It's like twenty minutes away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Jan '17 gridzzz 51
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Dec '15 KNK 9
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web