burger kitchen owner's son
John

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Dan should sue his father for stealing his inheritance. His girlfriend Wendy is so hot. So I guess there is some ustice in the world.
crfzg100

Simi Valley, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2011
John, You are so right, not about the legalities, because it seemed like Daniel didn't have any real control of his affairs. However, Wendy is certainly one great girlfriend as it seems she has his interests at heart..as well as being one mighty sexy girl! Yeah, she is plain Jane, glasses and hat but she definitely has it going on.
chewrocka

Inverness, Canada

#3 Nov 14, 2012
you guys are nuts. Wendy is a flake, she literally could not hold still, like she had neurons misfiring in her brain at all times. she would randomly just start yelling at Dan's parents nonsensically and no one would call her out on it, theyd just tell the parents they had to get along with everyone else. also, hugging her would be like hugging a bag of coat hangers.
Just wondering

Lockport, IL

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Wendy = HOT HOT HOT!

Feel bad for the son.

I hope that he sues the crazy Mom and Dad
Alan Saffron Rice

Riverview, FL

#5 Oct 15, 2014
Yes, Wendy had a hotness to her. "Couple of misfiring neurons" LOL <---love that comment and know exactly what you mean! I would ride her ass around the room. As for the father - this guy should go to jail for stealing his son's 250k-dangerous individual should come with a warning sign.
and of course --- The mother needs prozac.
darkforest

Rhinelander, WI

#6 Aug 13, 2015
lol^ if you noticed Wendy said thank you for no reason and ''hmm'' when Ramsay was speaking to Daniel. Also pretty sure Wendy is banging someone else now.
darkforest

Rhinelander, WI

#7 Aug 13, 2015
^more to add, When Ramsay was doing the interview with Daniel in their apartment Wendy just said thank you and twitched and said hmm, she is a tweaker or something? and how can you say she is hot? you nerds are on meth yourselfs if you think that is hot. Btw, notice how Ramsay and everyone else ignored her the entire show? lmfao, everyone ignored her like she was A freak, I did feel bad tho cause she was jumping around like A monkey that couldn't keep still. None the less I wonder who Wendys new bf is? because I am certain she has a new bf as girls like her aren't loyal, trust me I know I had one like Wendy.
wendy boner

Northfield, MN

#8 Dec 17, 2015
wendy is a cocaine addict and her vagina is a cold wet slimepool
KNK

Superior, WI

#9 Dec 23, 2015
Wendy was nasty as hell. A definite meth head liberal. The glasses and hat gave it away. Yuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Jun 16 For_the_record 52
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
News Gordon Ramrod Ramsay Filming Kitchen Nightmares... (Jul '09) Jun '13 Kate Chappell 11
More from around the web