Former Stamford restaurant owner char...

Former Stamford restaurant owner charged with vandalism

There are 48 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Former Stamford restaurant owner charged with vandalism. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

Local restaurateur Sabatiello "Sammy" Settembre caused more than $20,000 worth of damage to his former Bedford Street restaurant sometime before he was evicted from his Italian steak house this past December, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
5 star chef

Jericho, NY

#49 Oct 16, 2009
High Standard wrote:
Can't speak to his character but his food was good, at least at the Greenwich locations.
If you call cardboard good then yes, it was excellent!
i know sammy

North Brunswick, NJ

#50 Oct 16, 2009
this guy is a total joke, he robbed everyone in greenwich and than failed at his buisness in stamford, now he came to rob everyone in greenwich but it wasnt going to work, this guys a jackass
Sam From Connecticut

United States

#51 Oct 16, 2009
This guy is a crook and a very bad thug.
Townie

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#52 Oct 16, 2009
Trollinginconnecticut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry tyhat you were that hard up
Glad you are posting. Missed seeing you for awhile!
Tony E Neuman

Meriden, CT

#53 Oct 16, 2009
Anon wrote:
he's a sleazeball who thought dinner at a nice restaurant entitled him to more.
It doesn't?
Vox Pop

United States

#54 Oct 17, 2009
Townie wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are posting. Missed seeing you for awhile!
They can't keep a good man down!
former res

Broomall, PA

#55 Oct 17, 2009
Tony E Neuman wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't?
LOL - I was thinking the same thing!
Tony E Neuman

New Haven, CT

#56 Oct 17, 2009
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I was thinking the same thing!
That's why the first date should be for coffee or McDonald's. If she's not really into you, then you've lost only your time. If she is into you then the low cost doesn't matter. By the way, did you ever hear Richard Pryor when he talked about the difference when a white man buys his date a $35 meal(an expensive dinner in the 1970s) and when a black man spends the same amount on his date?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Apr 11 b1ood 43
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Dec '15 KNK 9
fired for being hobest? Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web