Grant Cardone, NatGeo's 'Turnaround K...

Grant Cardone, NatGeo's 'Turnaround King': Doing Scientology's Dirty Work?

There are 1 comment on the The Village Voice story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Grant Cardone, NatGeo's 'Turnaround King': Doing Scientology's Dirty Work?. In it, The Village Voice reports that:

We happened to catch last night's premiere of Turnaround King on the National Geographic Channel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Voice.

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

#1 Jun 21, 2011
HA! Cardone has a lot in common with other fellow upper level OT's such as Scott Snow
or even Rex Fowler

That "applied religious philosophy" called scientology doesn't seem to do much for ones own morality and integrity.
These top scientologists seem to be demonstrating a pattern of behaviour

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug '16 AliSnickers 48
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Dec '15 KNK 9
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web