Kitchen Nightmares: It's a Secret Gar...

Kitchen Nightmares: It's a Secret Garden Season Finale

There are 2 comments on the Reality TV Magazine story from Dec 12, 2007, titled Kitchen Nightmares: It's a Secret Garden Season Finale. In it, Reality TV Magazine reports that:

It's no secret that Gordon Ramsay has a tendency to say what's on his mind. But this week, when Gordon tries to help suffering French chef, Michel, breathe some life back into his restaurant, Secret Garden, ... via Reality TV Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reality TV Magazine.

Mary Christie

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2007
Was there last night for dinner and the food was cold, restaurant smelled damp (wasn't raining outside) bathroom was filthy, dessert was awful and the owner was rude and loud...Would never go back, wasn't worth the $ or time. Said it would be an exciting night (shows us the show on a big screen TV)...Gordon needs to pay him another visit....From where I was sitting you could see the dirt on the switchplate covers.. Rolls were hot and good...Staff ran around like crazy..Calls the restaurant french...Didn't see it....
The Violet Iris

Turlock, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2007
I went to the Secret Garden with my fiance about a week and a half ago and it was closed. We tried to go for lunch on Saturday and I guess they're not open for lunch!? I think we were there at around 1:00 pm. Anyway, Michel had returned the old Secret Garden sign and my fiance and I just laughed. We met and talked to a couple who were walking up to the restaurant and I told them it wasn't open and they replied that they had eaten there many times. They told us how sad they thought it was that the restaurant wasn't open. So I guess the Secret Garden used to be open for lunch? I don't know, interesting experience though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug '16 AliSnickers 48
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Dec '15 KNK 9
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web