Ramsay target sues for $1m

Ramsay target sues for $1m

There are 4 comments on the www.news.com.au story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Ramsay target sues for $1m. In it, www.news.com.au reports that:

Tyrannical chef Gordon Ramsay has been force-fed his own dose of reality by an irate restaurant manager who is suing the culinary king for 500,000 . Martin Hyde, formerly of Dillons Indian restaurant in New ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news.com.au.

midcoaster

Portland, ME

#2 Apr 23, 2008
funny I havent heard of anyone from the UK restaruants suing him. He goes off on pretty much everyone who doesnt pull their weight.
jon dey

Canada

#5 Apr 27, 2008
I saw that show and I would have fired that clown in a NY minute as well. I have been very successful in this business for many years and this guy was and is a loser!
CHEF BOYARDEE

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2008
ROCK ON GORDON!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#7 Apr 27, 2008
every1 knows if you have him come to your place of buisness that hes gonna wreck and rip you apart on his show, how he makes the big $$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug '16 AliSnickers 48
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Dec '15 KNK 9
fired for being hobest? (Dec '15) Dec '15 blessforbs 1
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
More from around the web