2MC: Roosevelt Inn Hosts 'Hotel Hell'

2MC: Roosevelt Inn Hosts 'Hotel Hell'

There are 2 comments on the The Spokesman-Review story from Feb 13, 2012, titled 2MC: Roosevelt Inn Hosts 'Hotel Hell'. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

Here's a chance for a taste of dining purgatory. Gordon Ramsay and crew will be shooting an episode his new Fox television show, "Hotel Hell," at the Roosevelt Inn in Coeur d'Alene Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

Hayden, ID

#1 Feb 24, 2012
haha, first post about this topic. but thats because this hotel is in my hometown. it was cool to have gordon in Coeur d' alene, that hotel needed the help. and im highly anxious to see this episode

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Hoping this turns out well. Ramsey is going to knock this one out of the park for sure. I'm in Hayden, and plan on having my wedding here. Should look amazing after, especially since it's charm is perfect already!! Glad they're able to fix it up a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kitchen Nightmares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Kitchen Nightmares producers plant false evi... (Oct '11) Aug '15 Wut 41
burger kitchen owner's son (Nov '11) Aug '15 darkforest 7
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Oct '14 disgusted 8
News Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11
News Gordon Ramsay opens Plane Food restaurant at He... (Apr '08) Jul '13 Marbil 5
News Gordon Ramrod Ramsay Filming Kitchen Nightmares... (Jul '09) Jun '13 Kate Chappell 11
More from around the web