Kim Kardashian wants to keep her divorce drama off reality TV

Nov 5, 2011 Full story: Los Angeles Times 121

Kim Kardashian doesn't want her divorce from Kris Humphries turned into fodder for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" or even an E! special.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jenny

Medina, OH

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Whatever! She is so full of it. She said HER fans just had to see her wedding and that's why she went thru with it. Kim, you and your family throughout your pre-wedding show, treated Kris like dirt. Your mom was degrading him and his family every chance she got and you acted like a spoiled brat. Now your mom is plastering her face on every show she can get on. And what you don't want the divorce drama publicized? Okay. You've over sold it.
Hugh Hefner

Pearland, TX

#2 Nov 18, 2011
A ho is a ho, no matter what you call it.

Since: Jan 08

Corpus Christi Texas

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Bull she doesn't even wipe without putting it on tv.
Hugh Hefner

Pearland, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Bet that thing smells like a powder puff.
WhatEver

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Yeah just like a fat kid don't wont cake for breakfast!!!! She is a money grubber hoe, can't believe the things her and half her family do on tv for money!
kevin

Detroit, MI

#7 Nov 23, 2011
Only in America. She and all the other ones r not true celebrities. They should all hold their heads in shame. The garbage on TV includes them,Palin, etc.was -Imelda Marcos celebrity?
jealous

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2011
All of you are just jealous of her. Guarantee if any of you people that talk trash about her and her family, were offered a television show you would agree. No one forces you to watch their show or read any articles about them. You choose to do so on your own. They all make more money than any of you people, and they also do plenty of charity work and donations, that they help the less fortunate! Can any of you say that? They all dress professionally , they may act crazy, but with a large family that gets along that well, they can have fun with each other. Also poor Kim is going through a divorce, and that alone is hard to do, and also it be a public one, I can only imagine her pain. So all you people need to grow up and be adults. If you dont like them, don't watch their show or read any articles about them. Simple as that!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#11 Nov 29, 2011
I seriously doubt that anyone is jealous of these vermin! They contribute nothing to western civilization and only a total moron would defend these slimeballs.
jealous

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
I seriously doubt that anyone is jealous of these vermin! They contribute nothing to western civilization and only a total moron would defend these slimeballs.
Then may I ask why you are reading an article about them?
yep

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 29, 2011
They care only for the spot light and have no sham or morels at the lest.....
jealous

Kaunakakai, HI

#16 Nov 30, 2011
yep wrote:
They care only for the spot light and have no sham or morels at the lest.....
How do they not have morels? They dress appropriately, work hard, do charity work. What is not to like?
she_is_a_joke

Stamford, CT

#17 Nov 30, 2011
Kim kardashian needs to be assasinated ASAP
thinkMuch

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2011
jealous wrote:
<quoted text>How do they not have morels? They dress appropriately, work hard, do charity work. What is not to like?
really you must not of seen there show, check it out because acting a fool on tv isn't hard work!!!!!!!
jealous

Kaunakakai, HI

#19 Nov 30, 2011
thinkMuch wrote:
<quoted text>really you must not of seen there show, check it out because acting a fool on tv isn't hard work!!!!!!!
I wish you ignorant people, would explain yourself a little better. Yes I have seen the show. They do hard work, and yes they can joke around and have fun with each other, what family doesn't? As I have said before, no one is forcing you to watch their show, you do so on your own. So your only proving my point.

“The Take Over”

Since: Dec 11

Manhattan NY

#21 Dec 7, 2011
Hugh Hefner wrote:
Bet that thing smells like a powder puff.
Eat it all day

“The Take Over”

Manhattan NY

#22 Dec 7, 2011
kevin wrote:
Only in America. She and all the other ones r not true celebrities. They should all hold their heads in shame. The garbage on TV includes them,Palin, etc.was -Imelda Marcos celebrity?
Well Imelda Marcos had class, these kardashians don't know what class is, gosh I pity Bruce Jenner, the guy has been degraded to a local idiot, over acting and crying stupidly on tv, jezz klhoe hates her family

“The Take Over”

Manhattan NY

#23 Dec 7, 2011
jealous wrote:
All of you are just jealous of her. Guarantee if any of you people that talk trash about her and her family, were offered a television show you would agree. No one forces you to watch their show or read any articles about them. You choose to do so on your own. They all make more money than any of you people, and they also do plenty of charity work and donations, that they help the less fortunate! Can any of you say that? They all dress professionally , they may act crazy, but with a large family that gets along that well, they can have fun with each other. Also poor Kim is going through a divorce, and that alone is hard to do, and also it be a public one, I can only imagine her pain. So all you people need to grow up and be adults. If you dont like them, don't watch their show or read any articles about them. Simple as that!
Oh please shut up! What do you know?

“The Take Over”

Manhattan NY

#24 Dec 7, 2011
jealous wrote:
<quoted text>How do they not have morels? They dress appropriately, work hard, do charity work. What is not to like?
Never judge a book by it's cover, I hate that Kim messed humphry up, but he looked a bit stupid, Kim still loves Reggie bush but Reggie knows better, so stop defending them saying they dress professionally, who doesn't? Just look at Scotts behavior on TV is that something kids should watch? See how Bruce is treated like an idiot by his so called wife and even his daughters who brings guys into their room! Khloe is the only smart person there, lemar is not an idiot, but is acting like one, hey wait a second, maybe you are kim or kris jenner trying to cover yoursrlf!!!! Oh my Lord, TAKE THEM OFF TV!

“The Take Over”

Manhattan NY

#25 Dec 7, 2011
she_is_a_joke wrote:
Kim kardashian needs to be assasinated ASAP
I agree they should be off air but killing is not our thing, hey you need to seek professional help

“The Take Over”

Manhattan NY

#26 Dec 7, 2011
jealous wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you ignorant people, would explain yourself a little better. Yes I have seen the show. They do hard work, and yes they can joke around and have fun with each other, what family doesn't? As I have said before, no one is forcing you to watch their show, you do so on your own. So your only proving my point.
It's either you are Kim or kris Jenner or their friend, oh maybe you are singaporean Chinese!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner Sex Change, Transgender Woman, To ... Oct 18 TerryE 1
Kim Kardashian's Feathers Ruffled at Paris Fash... Oct 9 cringing italo-am... 4
Kim Kardashian is reportedly worth 39 million Sep '14 Big mike 2
Kourtney Kardashian Refuses to have Sex with Sc... (Jun '13) Sep '14 Big mike 14
Kourtney's surprise third baby news! Sep '14 Bam1 1
Rob Kardashian calls out the haters: 'I'm aware... Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 3
See Photo: Kim Kardashian goes nude for British GQ Sep '14 IMHO 2

Keeping Up With the Kardashians People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE