Justified crew tours town

Justified crew tours town

There are 26 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Justified crew tours town. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

Harlan County welcomed the creative minds behind the hit television show "Justified" on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
luckycat

Georgetown, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2010
that show is sooo stupid!! it most definitely isn't based on Harlan. I watched the premiere of the show and that was all I could tolorate.
sad

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
u dont know a good thing when u see it
luckycat

Georgetown, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2010
do you possibly see any resemblance of hARLAN?? all the gun toting and the scenery isn't nearly as pretty as harlan. I am ashamed of the show.
Sherry

Harlan, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2010
maybe now they will start filming in Harlan

Harlan, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2010
I think the show was lame and they us look like idiots. It was like watching another bad Steven Segal move..........HORRIBLE.
luckycat

Georgetown, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Yea, for the guest post. You are so right!~ It does make us look like idiots. they need harlan in the film and maybe some real people from harlan that can act.
as always

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Sep 1, 2010
I hate t.v that shows ky or so called kentuckians .they always make us look look dumb uneducated ,inbreab ,retards .they never show the real aspect of the hard working god fearing just down to earth good people who make up the population of ky .there may be some people like that ,but not everyone form ky is like that .the majority of us are just regular people .We may live in a place where things move at a slower pace than a big city ,but whats wrong with that i happen to like the simple life .live hard ,work hard .love hard .Some of the best people i,ve ever metlive right here in harlan county .
I would love to see some of the people who make those shows live here and try to make the way we do .I am proud to say i live in ky .I also agree it doesn,t portray harlan county correctly ,but it is an interesting show .
teacher

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2010
The show doesn't shine the best light on Harlan, but you have to remember that it is a work of fiction. I've enjoyed the show, and had to laugh about the scenes that took place on Tates Creek Road in Lexington. It portrayed Tates Creek Road as a one-lane dirt road out in the middle of nowhere. I was thinking that now the Lexington people have a taste of what it feels like to be portrayed that way, fictional or not.
burly man and wes

Danville, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
this is mine and wes town we the duke boys.this is our damn town no one else has the right to it.yeeeeehawwwwww.
mommakat

Ripley, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2010
HEY Burly man dont forget me!!!!!!
LOL

Baxter, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
as always wrote:
I hate t.v that shows ky or so called kentuckians .they always make us look look dumb uneducated ,inbreab ,retards .they never show the real aspect of the hard working god fearing just down to earth good people who make up the population of ky .there may be some people like that ,but not everyone form ky is like that .the majority of us are just regular people .We may live in a place where things move at a slower pace than a big city ,but whats wrong with that i happen to like the simple life .live hard ,work hard .love hard .Some of the best people i,ve ever metlive right here in harlan county .
I would love to see some of the people who make those shows live here and try to make the way we do .I am proud to say i live in ky .I also agree it doesn,t portray harlan county correctly ,but it is an interesting show .
We don't need a television show to make us look bad, all someone would have to do is try and read your post. Improper sentence structure, wrong or no punctuation and no capitalization. Keep up the great work!
burly man and wes

Danville, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2010
mommakat wrote:
HEY Burly man dont forget me!!!!!!
shit we didnt mommakat i was tring 2 drive fast and type 2.
mommakat

Ripley, TN

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Its alright I forgive ya Sugar
lol

Harlan, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2010
Guest wrote:
I think the show was lame and they us look like idiots
....I think it's far too late for that.

We've made ourselves look like idiots for the past century, so let's not be putting the blame on anyone else. I honestly find the Justified interpretation flattering.
hogwash

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2010
I bet they had a big shock when they came here and laughed all the way back to Hollywood.
mommakat

Ripley, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2010
hogwash wrote:
I bet they had a big shock when they came here and laughed all the way back to Hollywood.
Hey Hogwash!
Kiss Harlans ass!!!!!!
awesome

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2010
the corner cafe will be featured in season 2, the crew came in while i was eating and took tons of pictures, they said that they will take the pics back to LA and when you see it on tv you wont know the difference once the set builders are finished.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#18 Sep 21, 2010
awesome wrote:
the corner cafe will be featured in season 2, the crew came in while i was eating and took tons of pictures, they said that they will take the pics back to LA and when you see it on tv you wont know the difference once the set builders are finished.
Yea I was in the Courthouse last Monday and they were in their taking pictures to use next season.
just me

Cleburne, TX

#19 Sep 23, 2010
I hated that show!
AKAWOMAN

Macon, GA

#20 May 11, 2011
That show is not what Harlan is about.Not all people up here are haters or on drugs .We all are not marryed to family.We dont Blow up churchs . I thought that was wrong but thats TV for ya. Still its bad to see .They act like we are rich to and that jobs are up here every where .Well I my self would love to see them come up and realy film here.Becouse they did use one or two of them shots but that was it.They must think we will blow them up or make them take drugs.Maybe even see there Hidden family up here.They may even go to the wrong church and get drunk or hi recon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justified Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The series finale episode! (Apr '15) Sep '15 lizaellis 3
hardly any sex scenes or nudity. (Apr '15) Apr '15 the wryter 1
What BEER is popular on Justified? (Dec '13) Jun '14 McCaleb-2002 3
Justified (Feb '11) May '14 Geoffrey 2
News Bluegrass Band Cumberland River Announces They ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 who 2
News 'Castle' recap: Reconciliation and justice in '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laura D 1
Drew Thompson (Feb '13) Mar '13 David Z 5
More from around the web