Judge Judy and her nasty mouth

Posted in the Judge Judy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Randy

Culloden, GA

#1 Jun 24, 2011
I am a retired police officer having worked 34 years in some of the worst areas in this country. I have dealt with every type of criminal there is. I've listened to their nasty talk, attitudes and general demeanor and I have never heard anyone with a nastier mouth than than this so called Judge Judy. You are a disgrace to court systems everywhere in the world. Are you so insecure that you must show your complete ignorance daily on TV? You are indeed a moron.
kaks

Lipan, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2011
lol, she does need to take a f chill pill
Arthur Dale

Paris, IL

#3 Oct 27, 2011
Judge Judy is a grossly overpaid, nasty, egotistical actress posing as a judge on a TV court show. I did a cartoon showing Judy in her black robe with little lace collar sitting at her bench. One of the litigants is a man with long hair and thick mustasche. He says, "Um..." Judy says, "Um is not an answer. Albert, you're a moron." In the caption below the explanation is,"Albert Einstein in Judge Judy's court." That says it all.
eduard delacroix

Hephzibah, GA

#4 Jan 20, 2012
im sooo tired of hearing all that nagging from her
Frances

Kennesaw, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
I'm trying to understand why this hateful old woman is still on TV. She's not educating, entertaining or amusing. She's only irritating and downright nasty.
Ricky

Portland, OR

#6 Oct 4, 2012
I am aware that Judge Judy is an arbitrator who happens to be a retired family law Judge. The entertainment factor of he show for me is not Judge Judy. It is the people who are having their disputes arbitrated. Some of them are such total idiots that they make me laugh more than any professional comedians.
Ricky

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Ricky wrote:
I am aware that Judge Judy is an arbitrator who happens to be a retired family law Judge. The entertainment factor of he show for me is not Judge Judy. It is the people who are having their disputes arbitrated. Some of them are such total idiots that they make me laugh more than any professional comedians.
I know it can be considered bad form to reply to your own post. This is really an addendum. My favorite comment by anyone was a statement by a defendent who was saying the usual. "It was not a loan. It was a gift". They stated "If I thought I would have to pay back the money, I would never have borrowed it". You can't get humor like this on comedy central!
Shanaia

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 5, 2012
How is is that Judge Judy gets away with calling people stupid, idiot, and other insulting names?
She asks questons and 97% of time does not wait for an answer, cuts people off constantly, has absolutely no manners and should never be a judge.
She is making a total fool of herself, and the people on the show who are allowing her to treat them like garbage simply deserve it. Where does it say that by being a judge one is allowed to be abusive and is able to belittle people ? Why are there no strong people who respect themselves speaking up instead of letting her get away with her disgusting remarks? I dislike her a lot , the only reason I still watch the show is to see if ever anyone dares to speak back when she insults them, yet, no-one does~~~ in that case, I must say, they deserve the abuse and once more they let Judy get away with it. We need more strong people
Shanaia

Toronto, Canada

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Old Ironbox wrote:
If i was on judge judy i would jump on her desk and blast a huge wet diarrhea fart right in her mouth while she sit there blaablaa blathering nonstop. Then i would follow up with clean out fart bust and probably blow that wig right off.
LOL~~~~~ maybe that's a bit farfetched, but not bad, I probably wouldn't go that far, but I would love to embarrass her to the point where she would no longer know what to say~~~~~ hehe
Stu Tyrnauer

Cumming, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
I think she is brilliant and highly skilled in handling the idiots whose case she is trying. No wonder she is one of the most successful women in the country.
Shanaia

Toronto, Canada

#12 Nov 28, 2012
The person who thinks of Judy as brilliant has a serious problem, as the majority of people I know can't stand that judge ~~~~~~~ for anyone to think she's brilliant, wow~~~~~they must not understand her disgusting behavior,
Shanaia

Toronto, Canada

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Baby formula~~~~~~ what is the meaning of your message? makes no sense~~~~ so far 6 of us read it and we are all wondering " WHAT?"
gerry s

Vancouver, Canada

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Stu Tyrnauer wrote:
I think she is brilliant and highly skilled in handling the idiots whose case she is trying. No wonder she is one of the most successful women in the country.
NO EFFinng WAY!! Are you just as narrow minded, slightly moronic , and downright ignorant???!!!???
gerry s

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Stu Tyrnauer wrote:
From the deep south hunh?? way to confirm a few things I was wondering bout ......
Pete G

Dunellen, NJ

#18 Feb 12, 2013
"Judge" Judy?? I'm going to judge Judge Judy!! The verdict is arrogant,nasty,intimidating,co ntradictory and not nearly as intelligent as she thinks she is!Oh, and I forgot, grossly overpaid.
Hazel

London, UK

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Judge Judy is ace and the people that have posted gnorant messages about her just go to show they are the sort of people that end up on her show
Linda

Sacramento, CA

#20 Apr 27, 2013
Here's my take on judge Judy,
in case anyone wants to know.
I read all the other comments and I have to agree about her having a real bad attitude.
She is demeaning, nasty, rude, insulting, interruptive, arrogant, disrespectful of people's right to be respected.
However I love watching her show
because she is also hilarious.
I was eating a bowl of soup while watching her.
Then she told the defendant this, the smirk on her face after she found him guilty of who knows what..." If you don't like how I ruled, that comes under the category of 'Too bad'.
I burst out laughing almost choked on my soup.
I love her show I think she's hilarious.
BRANDON

Birmingham, AL

#22 Jun 30, 2013
She is a disgrace to the Bench, All Judges that act as though they are better than anyone else should be shot. They are no better than anyone else and most of the time they are Crooked. They would use the law to get themselves or relatives out of trouble.
They are as bad as Politicians. They are really Scum.
terrence

Centralia, IL

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Stu Tyrnauer wrote:
you my dear sound like a damn fool
doc froth

Roberts Creek, Canada

#24 Jul 29, 2013
The fools who go before the Judge deserve everything she throws at them.
She shows what they really are, losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judge Judy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy is getting more senile by the day Apr 2 goldstone report 4
Bias toward blacks and hispanics (Jan '14) Apr 2 indict gov cuomo 25
woman in audience-Judge Judy (Apr '09) Mar 26 Bob 302
February 7 Episode - altercation in a dentist's... (Feb '11) Mar '15 midway gardens 5
Judy wrong about auto insurance. (Oct '14) Feb '15 Ou812nv 3
Episode about bullying 1-29-15 Jan '15 Carrie 1
Judge Judy hates other women (Feb '14) Jan '15 lawyers gone wild 13
More from around the web