Norway: Purveyor of Anti-Semitism

Norway: Purveyor of Anti-Semitism

There are 8 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from May 24, 2011, titled Norway: Purveyor of Anti-Semitism. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

THAT THE OFFER OF FREE LECTURES ON THE MIDDLE East conflict by Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, one of the most eloquent advocates of the Israeli case, was refused by three universities in Norway should come as no surprise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2011
I want desperately for Norway to burn in hell! I hate this foocking country with a deep passion!
pam star

Oslo, Norway

#2 May 25, 2011
i agree, if there is a place where peoples should all die on the same time it should be norway.
They should all frizzzzz out.
Erik

Kongsvinger, Norway

#3 May 25, 2011
I wouldn`t mind, after all, many places endure natural disasters etc, and these places are often poor countries. Norway, being the most arrogant people on earth, should have some payback, don`t you all agree?
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 May 25, 2011
Duh! The Nordic countries have proved over and over for centuries to be anti-Semetic. Where do you think the word 'ghetto' comes from? Euorpean countries / cities in centuries past that forced Hebrews to live in ghettos, wear yellow hats, veils or stars, have curfues...And since the EU has turned into an Islamic lovefest, it's only going to get worse.
Erik

Kongsvinger, Norway

#5 May 25, 2011
Waihekeisland, I bet you`re are of Norwegian heritage. am I right?
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 May 25, 2011
Erik wrote:
Waihekeisland, I bet you`re are of Norwegian heritage. am I right?
My spouse's family immigrated from either Norway or Sweden 3 generations ago. Quite a few family members have gove back for geneological research and tourist type visits. All of them are interested in Nordic history. And history has always intrigued me.
umm

Santa Clara, CA

#7 May 25, 2011
Norway rules, eh!
Erik

Kongsvinger, Norway

#8 May 25, 2011
umm wrote:
Norway rules, eh!
I appreciate the irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jekyll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump went to Mexico - and all we got wa... (Sep '16) Sep '16 tomin cali 1
News Ex-Cop Investigates Father's Past (Jun '14) Jun '14 Parden Pard 2
News NBC pulls low-rated a Do No Harm,a take on Jeky... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old Sam 1
News Happy Birthday, Robert Louis Stevenson, Author ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Lulu 1
News Report: Jon Gosselin Splits from Hailey Glassman (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jessica A 1
More from around the web