Let's Come on Out and Meet Chef Olive...

Let's Come on Out and Meet Chef Oliver Wednesday at 6:30 at City Hall

There are 2 comments on the Huntington News story from Sep 10, 2009, titled Let's Come on Out and Meet Chef Oliver Wednesday at 6:30 at City Hall. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Sept. 9, 2009 Let's Come on Out and Meet Chef Oliver Wednesday at 6:30 at City Hall By Tony Rutherford Huntingtonnews.net Reporter Huntington, WV - You've heard these revelations in bits and pieces --- ABC will be shooting a six episode reality show in Huntington this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

mad

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2009
jamie oliver you dont have to lie to get rateing, to say people in wv.dont wear shoes is a bald face lie.
To mad

Wexford, PA

#2 Sep 22, 2009
mad wrote:
jamie oliver you dont have to lie to get rateing, to say people in wv.dont wear shoes is a bald face lie.
I live in WV and I'm barefoot right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamie's Kitchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After Chef Jamie Oliver leaves town, how are pe... (May '10) Nov '10 Observer 5
Jaimie's programs abroad (Aug '10) Aug '10 christine 1
News TV: Celebrity Chef Jamie Oliver Lands Daytime C... (Jan '08) Jan '08 ann degiorgio 1
News Naked chef down under (Aug '06) Nov '07 Marcus Ditzel 5
News TV the main ingredient in Jamie's profit banquet (Oct '06) Oct '06 Vicky 1
News Jamie's show to put youngster in charge (Sep '06) Sep '06 Emanuele Scuotto 1
More from around the web