Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk

Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk

There are 79 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk. In it, WFMZ reports that:

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#79 Jun 24, 2011
Tina wrote:
Funny how you talk about respect for the folks of this jackass but you find it necessary and are quick to disrespect God and those that have faith in God. You talk a lot behind your screen but are not man enough to meet Ellihue face to face. Your posts speak volumes of your character. You're a real man on the internet.
Cram it, Tina. What I'm talking about is the pure lack of disrespect of the families of both in the crash. This has nothing to do with god or church, or touching little boys. Leave that to the religious nuts and their own threads.
Tina

Allentown, PA

#80 Jun 24, 2011
So saying things like touching little boys is not disrespecting the families of those involved? You're an asssss and all talk behind a screen. Since when did you become the forum police. You could care less about the families of those in the crash so save your lying breath. To you it's a matter of being correct but you're wrong anyway. So either put up or shut up...go meet your friend tonight and spout your crap face to face. Of course you won't because you're a chickenshit.
Tina

Allentown, PA

#81 Jun 24, 2011
BTW, the owners of the Side Bar did not notify the authorities or anyone else. You're a lying sack that thinks you're a somebody...people like you need the internet or you'd be a complete zero.
HugoWills

Allentown, PA

#82 Jun 24, 2011
Tina wrote:
So saying things like touching little boys is not disrespecting the families of those involved? You're an asssss and all talk behind a screen. Since when did you become the forum police. You could care less about the families of those in the crash so save your lying breath. To you it's a matter of being correct but you're wrong anyway. So either put up or shut up...go meet your friend tonight and spout your crap face to face. Of course you won't because you're a chickenshit.
Not very christian like. What would God say to your promting such a conflict ?
rebar

Norristown, PA

#83 Jun 24, 2011
HugoWills wrote:
<quoted text>Not very christian like. What would God say to your promting such a conflict ?
don't worry it's all forgiven if they go to confession Sunday..then it's out to the street to video the next internet chick fight. finish highschool & go to college you'll get more out of life.

but in reality, what would showing up for any of this prove? that some yahoo w/nothing more to do than provoke fights at a bar that he sits at by himself & got people to pay attention to him? whatta you gain from doing this? it's sad. you're in search for your fame by latching on to a celeb death & calling out anyone who stands in your way.

Location hidden

#84 Jun 24, 2011
I get the feeling that about four of the names in this thread are one person just trying to start trouble.

Location hidden

#85 Jun 24, 2011
Tina wrote:
BTW, the owners of the Side Bar did not notify the authorities or anyone else. You're a lying sack that thinks you're a somebody...people like you need the internet or you'd be a complete zero.
Well this goes to prove that you are Ellihue Waters as well, thanks for taking the bait. Otherwise, why would you call? Of course I lied about it. The funny part is, you called the friggen bar!!

What other names are yours? I'd go out on a limb and say you were Whammo, but surely that loser is long gone by now.

Location hidden

#86 Jun 24, 2011
Tina wrote:
You're right Ellihue Waters, I COULD care less about those families but I do not, I wish them the absolute best and a speedy closure from this whole thing. I COULDN'T care less about you or your 30 forum screen names.
Tina

Allentown, PA

#88 Jun 24, 2011
BTW I did not need to call the bar. Little boys like you think you are anonymous and you have no idea who you post to. It's a good thing for chickenshits like you to have access to the internet because you're really nothing in reality. You're pathetic and sad.

Location hidden

#89 Jun 24, 2011
Tina wrote:
You are a total idiot...took the bait...Ellihue??? You're just some goof behind a computer. LOL You're caught in another lie and that's you way out? You need to get a life moron. No wonder why you won't meet Ellihue tonight...you talk smack over the internet but you're just a littleshit with a bigmouth WHEN you feel safe. LOL Hell, I bet little ol me could beat the crap out of you. You're a joke! ZERO!!!
Your god would not approve of your behavior. Better go to confession tonight, Ellihue Waters.
Jack T

Wilmington, DE

#90 Jun 24, 2011
I didn't know you could get a BAC from a well Dunn hamburger.
Tina

Allentown, PA

#91 Jun 24, 2011
Ellihue...now you're calling yourself Jack T. LOL How dare you disrepect the families of Dunn. What out for chickenshit...he's very scary.
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#92 Jun 24, 2011
What a waste of a Porsche!
Jack T

Wilmington, DE

#93 Jun 24, 2011
Tina, you're an idiot. These guys live by the stupid and they'll die by the stupid.

Seeing Bam and the rest of the fools crying about people poking fun at them over this is laughable. They're nothing more the kid who makes fun of everyone but can't take any ridicule in return.
Mac

Carrollton, TX

#94 Jun 24, 2011
No thats funny!
Typical

Reading, PA

#98 Jun 25, 2011
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha, I just saw this. You are pretty pathetic for having over 1700 comments on an anonymous internet bulletin board. I mean, really. I'd be OK with you drinking heavily, it'd probably loosen you up and get you laid. Just don't drive at 150mph right afterwards..... ROTFLMAO
With as many post as you have on this subject, you aren't far behind him!! ROTFLMAO

You're both pieces of dog sh it.
White Lightening

London, KY

#99 Jun 25, 2011
I think it's absolutely hilarious !!!
Holotta Wytrache

Clarkston, MI

#101 Mar 9, 2014
White Lightening wrote:
I think it's absolutely hilarious !!!
I, for one, am glad this pos is dead. I hope he rots in hell for eternity and his family follows him there. I hope his mother is fisted with a red hot iron glove.
Fred

Emmaus, PA

#102 Mar 13, 2014
Another one bites the dust

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Redneck Does Stupidest Stunts on YouTube! (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Billy 1
News Jackass star Don Vito dies (Nov '15) Nov '15 dude_bro_funnyfun... 2
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
Songs (Dec '06) Jun '13 Rodolfo 10
More from around the web