Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk

Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk

There are 79 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk. In it, WFMZ reports that:

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
illios

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 22, 2011
drink + drive = dead
rickky

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Thank God, this is one drunk/murdering scumbag that did not survive the crash.

Now, the creep is a crispy critter, where he will be all ready for the devil in hell.

For once, GOD DID NOT PROTECT THE DRUNK

I am elated that he died.
cant wait

Mantua, NJ

#3 Jun 22, 2011
rickky wrote:
Now, the creep is a crispy critter, where he will be all ready for the devil in hell.
Wow, talk about scumbag. you should probably just get off the computer and go back to cutting ur wrists in your dark room. you are pathetic and a waste of life
shocked

Reading, PA

#5 Jun 22, 2011
cant wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about scumbag. you should probably just get off the computer and go back to cutting ur wrists in your dark room. you are pathetic and a waste of life
^agree

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 22, 2011
rickky wrote:
Your post and attitude are more pathetic than what Ryan Dunn has done. Sure he was drinking, killed a friend as well. But to celebrate his death is more asinine than your mind will ever realize.

I heard those nutjob bible thumpers are going to protest his funeral. Let's hope for their sake they have security with them.

I also highly doubt you would have the stones to say that about him in front of any of his friends and family. How would you like it of someone said those things about one of your own?

Ellihue Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 22, 2011
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post and attitude are more pathetic than what Ryan Dunn has done. Sure he was drinking, killed a friend as well. But to celebrate his death is more asinine than your mind will ever realize.
I heard those nutjob bible thumpers are going to protest his funeral. Let's hope for their sake they have security with them.
I also highly doubt you would have the stones to say that about him in front of any of his friends and family. How would you like it of someone said those things about one of your own?
I have the balls. He was an as$h*le for doing what he did. The sad thing is that the brain-dead fans of his are legion. I'm printing up T-shirts that say Ryan "Well" Dunn, with a picture of a worthless loser whose beard is aflame. And, guess what? I hope some mourning 22 year-old gets upset and tries to confront me. They will lose.

Who cares about this worthless loser? He did nothing to advance civilization, he just cashed in. I have intimate knowledge of what happened that night, and he was a pompous, arrogant blowhard all night, as usual, and left the bar around 2:15am spinning tires up the street.

Anyone who defends him is a worhtless loser also.

Go tip over a porta-potty in his memory. Can't you idiots at least laugh at the irony? This moron made a good living crashing golf carts, blasting air horns and acting like a 7 year old his whole life. Now, he dies doing something dangerously reckless. I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO RUBBISH!!!!

And, BTW idiot, I don't associate with people who build their life around reckless stunts, and certainly no one in my family has to do this for a living just so he or she can drive a GT3 and "Party in A/C Dude!" So, no one would be able to say these things about one of my own.

You make excuses for this worthless piece of charred flesh and bone because YOU are as pathetic as HE was. In order to make up for the failures in YOUR life, you want to romanticize what this worthless loser stood for. YOU are the pathetic one.

The world is better off without this reckless scumbag driving around.

Your tune would change if he would have crashed into one of your friends or loved ones, right? So STFU.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Mendon, MA

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Soldiers are dying every day to protect our country and all everyone is talking about is this idiot. I'm sick of it.

Priorities are all screwed up. People these days pick morons to idolize and look up too. It's pathetic and sad.

I'm always sorry when a living creature dies, but enough already. Move on.
rickky

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Right on Carol, this is bullshit. He was a lucky sonofabitch, untalented, that was blessed with fame and money and all he did was abuse it. Piece of steaming shit.
rickky

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Duh was a crispy critter. When he became human toast because of his own stupidity, his eyeballs must have melted and looked like mister magoo/little orpan annie on crack. The last thing his eyes saw was the product of his own stupidity and murder of another soul.

Ellihue Waters I am a fan of yours and Carol is righteous as well.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the ****. He was an as$h*le for doing what he did. The sad thing is that the brain-dead fans of his are legion. I'm printing up T-shirts that say Ryan "Well" Dunn, with a picture of a worthless loser whose beard is aflame. And, guess what? I hope some mourning 22 year-old gets upset and tries to confront me. They will lose.
Who cares about this worthless loser? He did nothing to advance civilization, he just cashed in. I have intimate knowledge of what happened that night, and he was a pompous, arrogant blowhard all night, as usual, and left the bar around 2:15am spinning tires up the street.
Anyone who defends him is a worhtless loser also.
Go tip over a porta-potty in his memory. Can't you idiots at least laugh at the irony? This moron made a good living crashing golf carts, blasting air horns and acting like a 7 year old his whole life. Now, he dies doing something dangerously reckless. I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO RUBBISH!!!!
And, BTW idiot, I don't associate with people who build their life around reckless stunts, and certainly no one in my family has to do this for a living just so he or she can drive a GT3 and "Party in A/C Dude!" So, no one would be able to say these things about one of my own.
You make excuses for this worthless piece of charred flesh and bone because YOU are as pathetic as HE was. In order to make up for the failures in YOUR life, you want to romanticize what this worthless loser stood for. YOU are the pathetic one.
The world is better off without this reckless scumbag driving around.
Your tune would change if he would have crashed into one of your friends or loved ones, right? So ****.
Funny how you resort to name calling. That is pretty typical of someone who isn't intelligent enough to realize how ignorant they are being.

First and foremost I am NOT condoning his actions. What he did was more than unreasonable and extremely stupid.

I also realize the complete irony to the situation and agree that this is a huge slap of reality for the entire crew of jackass. Especially the ones who are currently fighting drug and alcohol problems of their own.

Here's the thing. You are celebrating a death of a fellow human being. It sickens me to know people like you walk this planet. You say that none of the people you associate with drive a GT3 or party in A/C, but I am sure one of your friends has been behind the wheel at least once while under the influence.

With out being a total liar to fit the situation, can you honestly tell me that if one of your friends died in a fiery crash like this, you would talk about them the same way you are talking about this guy? You do know someone else died in the crash too, right? You are essentially celebrating both of their deaths, is that okay with you?

By the way, your comment about some young fan approaching you with your comical little shirt is pretty funny. It won't be just one person angry at you. Should you decide to go ahead with your pathetic stand and make your shirt, you will probably be greeted by more than a few people.

You are obviously angry with his ability to do stupid things on film and make money at it. Because now with his passing you feel slightly superior to him. The real shame is it would seem you never learned respect from your parents. Sure he drank, sure he drove like an idiot. He is now dead and it's his fault. Knowing all this, you still feel the need to celebrate.

How awesome (childish) of you.
Lisa

Allentown, PA

#13 Jun 22, 2011
I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY! I am just glad he didn't kill some innocent person in his drunken stupor. Whether or not he was a celebrity, he was driving DRUNK at over 100 mph and that shows a lack of concern for anyone else but himself. He unfortunately paid the consequences of his stupidity.

We should celebrate the fact that no one else was killed and not waste media attention on a person who was careless!
Ellihue Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you resort to name calling. That is pretty typical of someone who isn't intelligent enough to realize how ignorant they are being.
First and foremost I am NOT condoning his actions. What he did was more than unreasonable and extremely stupid.
I also realize the complete irony to the situation and agree that this is a huge slap of reality for the entire crew of jackass. Especially the ones who are currently fighting drug and alcohol problems of their own.
Here's the thing. You are celebrating a death of a fellow human being. It sickens me to know people like you walk this planet. You say that none of the people you associate with drive a GT3 or party in A/C, but I am sure one of your friends has been behind the wheel at least once while under the influence.
With out being a total liar to fit the situation, can you honestly tell me that if one of your friends died in a fiery crash like this, you would talk about them the same way you are talking about this guy? You do know someone else died in the crash too, right? You are essentially celebrating both of their deaths, is that okay with you?
By the way, your comment about some young fan approaching you with your comical little shirt is pretty funny. It won't be just one person angry at you. Should you decide to go ahead with your pathetic stand and make your shirt, you will probably be greeted by more than a few people.
You are obviously angry with his ability to do stupid things on film and make money at it. Because now with his passing you feel slightly superior to him. The real shame is it would seem you never learned respect from your parents. Sure he drank, sure he drove like an idiot. He is now dead and it's his fault. Knowing all this, you still feel the need to celebrate.
How awesome (childish) of you.
Tell you what, buttplug, I will be out and about in West Chester this weekend with my T-shirt on. That I promise you. Come to Side bar around 11pm, and go twitter yourself or whatever you punks do these days to spread the word. I will be at the first floor bar. Believe me, you won't miss the T-shirt. Now, get a group of heroin-addicted mourners together, and show them my posts. Get them riled-up, and get them drunk. Let them snort oxys or ritalin or whatever you losers do these days.

Then say one word to me. I don't care what word it is, you pick. Make it good. Have your things in order.

Hey, if you feel what I'm doing is childish, what did you think of this worthless sack of feces during his career? He was a mature polymath???? Probably so in the vo-tech crowd from which he came... And you didn't answer my question about how you'd feel if this tattoed bearded as$h*le crashed into someone you loved.

You jackass lovers can't say a word about rudeness and incivility. You celebrated it for years!!!! Sucks when stuff comes home to roost, huh??? HAHAHAHA! I am dancing around like a madman because I'm getting warmed up for his funeral! I think I'll start my own troupe of "actors" and set off firecrackers and stinkbomns during his services. After all, it's what HE would have wanted, right?????

So, once again, the world is better off without this worthless lump of carbon endangering others and poisoning the minds of already-on-the-brink young people. I have all that Dunn had, and NOT ONLY. He was a flash in the pan with no talent, a showoff, a ne'er-do-well and white trash. I don't even care that these people exist, they make no difference to me EXCEPT WHEN THEY DO 150MPH WITH A .20 BAC DOWN *MY* ROADS AT 2:30AM. Well, also when they flash their vulgar money around respectable society like these high-school Harrys always do. They came from nothing and have been deprived for most of their lives, so not much can be expected of them. That's fine, just do it at a third-rate white trash watering hole where they belong. Duffer's Pub is a good place for you to go. They have a pool and a pond.....

Location hidden

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Your sheer lack of intelligence and respect are a true window to your character and lack of good parenting.

I won't stoop to your level and call you a bunch of grade school names. I'll just wish you luck.

Also, please post on this board the next time one of your friends or family members crashes as a result of drunken driving. I too would like to make a silly little tshirt up. I'll send you one just so you can say your aren't a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 22, 2011
Oh yeah, good job dodging my questions. Must have been too difficult to answer them honestly.
Jason

Mertztown, PA

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Some may not have agreed with what these kids did with there life but for crying out loud, show some respect. If you have nothing nice to say, just keep to yourself. They might have done stupid stuff but everyone does in life. Start looking at your life and make sure you are perfect before you start judging others.

"HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. John 8:7"
Mike

Mason City, IA

#18 Jun 22, 2011
Jason wrote:
Some may not have agreed with what these kids did with there life but for crying out loud, show some respect. If you have nothing nice to say, just keep to yourself. They might have done stupid stuff but everyone does in life. Start looking at your life and make sure you are perfect before you start judging others.
"HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. John 8:7"
I cant say I've never sinned, but I sure the hell never got shit faced, and drove 100+ mph, and killed someone. So I'll throw all the stones i want. Mike 69:69
Ellihue Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Carbide wrote:
Oh yeah, good job dodging my questions. Must have been too difficult to answer them honestly.
Yes, I'm aware there was another of his sycophant production assistants in the car with him that night, I saw the douchebag go get the car, pull up out front in the travel lane of High Street and act like a big shot until his erstwhile friend stumbled out of the bar, this moron got out of the driver's seat and into the passenger side, and the singed-bearded as$h*le got in the driver's side and took off nearly full throttle northbound. So I know who he is from that. I also know that he is a wanna-be hipster minion and a lackey from seeing him act like a loudmouthed buffoon any time that crowd was out. Loud and arrogant, announcing to the world that they have arrived. Now they're departed. Tough shit, good riddance to rubbish.

This wouldn't happen to any of my family members. Most don't drink (that's the deep Quaker roots, the sort of thing parvenues like Dunn wouldn't know about) as a matter of fact most times we get together, I am the only one present who does drink and I usually DON"T out of deference to the others.

As for my friends, they didn't have to sell out their pride and human dignity to make a living, and they certainly never glorified reckless stunts, so if one of them did drive roaringly drunk and crash their car at 150mph at 2:30 am killing himself and his passenger, I would give them the respect of silence because they would be far better human beings than ol' Redbeard (or is it Blackbeard? HAHAHAH!) who merely made a mistake and paid the ultimate price. This loser's life was a series of mistakes, and after a while they became a chosen path. I have no sympathy for him or his family, they profited for years while he took and took from this world and its sense of common decency. Where were they when he had his first DUI conviction? Where were they when he pushed a car through a first floor sliding glass door as a "prank"? Where were they when his friend jumped off the roof of 15 North after being drunk and egged on by this toasty loser and broke vertabrae, a femur and a clavicle?

They were enjoying the $$$ rolling in, and couldn't have cared any less about other people's feelings. So phuck them and phuck him, and obviously, phuck you too.

See you on Friday, big talker.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2011
You dodged every question again. Your personality and self worth are as clear as glass. You won't be seeing me at all, not going to bring myself to your level in the least.

You're the one who has to live yourself over this. By no means am I a fan of Dunns, but you won't catch me acting like a big baby, walking around a bar with some super cool self printed tshirt.

By the way, if you were there and have intimate knowledge, I suppose you are going to say you were drinking water all night as well. Don't bother to post a reply, I know you'll say yes to that too.

Enjoy yourself. I hope celebrating someone's death comes back to haunt you sometime. You'll realize just how pathetic and ignorant you are being.
Ellihue Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jun 23, 2011
Carbide wrote:
You dodged every question again. Your personality and self worth are as clear as glass. You won't be seeing me at all, not going to bring myself to your level in the least.
You're the one who has to live yourself over this. By no means am I a fan of Dunns, but you won't catch me acting like a big baby, walking around a bar with some super cool self printed tshirt.
By the way, if you were there and have intimate knowledge, I suppose you are going to say you were drinking water all night as well. Don't bother to post a reply, I know you'll say yes to that too.
Enjoy yourself. I hope celebrating someone's death comes back to haunt you sometime. You'll realize just how pathetic and ignorant you are being.
Uh, OK...

I answered your questions, you just feel very insecure now since you were forced to do some self-actualization.

And live I will. That is, unless some drunken as$h*le kills me in a car accident.

I can act how I want, if you think it's being a big baby, so be it. You were the ten-cent tough guy intimating that the throngs of jackass fans would jump me and beat me up for making fun of their pathetic grief.

Yes, I have a car service on call 24 hours a day. I know that is beyond your wherewithal, but don't get mad at me. I could drive any of my cars out, but I have no need to show off for wanna-be community college dropouts with beards. So I am discreetly driven where I need to go, I can't remember the last time I drove myself to dinner or a night out.

It's not so much celebrating a death as it is celebrating the fact that the world has had to endure schmucks like Dunn for far too long, and the schmucks have been quite lucky until now. The true test will be whether these losers give up and fade away or self-destruct clinging to their ways. As long as they don't hurt anyone else and their insurance pays for any damages to property, I want them to self-destruct. I bet you they will.

Now go ride your fixed gear bike off a cliff and spare me your backpedaling.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 23, 2011
Spoken like a child. Congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
Songs (Dec '06) Jun '13 Rodolfo 10
Video - Kid loses finger at Electric Daisy Carn... (May '13) May '13 Pinky Drop 1
Funny fail video (Apr '13) Apr '13 flying wagon prod... 1
More from around the web