'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Dies In Car ...

'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Dies In Car Crash

There are 20 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 20, 2011, titled 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Dies In Car Crash. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV's "Jackass" films and TV series, was killed Monday in a car wreck, close friends of his family told CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Ktown Girl

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
How sad. So young.
Reading PA Girl

Reading, PA

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Sad he will be missed. Too young to die, but you play with fire you're gonna get burned sooner or later.

“Your Own Peace Prize Inside”

Since: Mar 07

Hyannis, Mass

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Acorns don't fall too far from the tree....
Sorry it happened this way.
Portia

Allentown, PA

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Deeply hurt about this incident Ryan was a funny truly talented person and he will be missed dearly.
jimmy

Zionhill, PA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
im soooooooooooooooooo sad
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Crazy... he gets killed NOT doing a staunt.
WASADEM

Reading, PA

#12 Jun 20, 2011
RIP RYAN DUNN !
JROTH37

Frackville, PA

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Always a loss when someone life is lost especially when unexpected. Is always extra disheartening when people must be disrespectful when commenting on someones passing no matter how it happened. When God pulls your number you must answer the call of duty no matter the circumstance. Some of you people need to step back and think one day someone may post on your passing and may the question cross your mind, "How will someone respond?" Times like this aren't for poking fun at each other who have no ties to the situation or judging the deceased. My thoughts go out to those close to Ryan.
Ktown Girl

Stroudsburg, PA

#18 Jun 20, 2011
JROTH37 wrote:
Always a loss when someone life is lost especially when unexpected. Is always extra disheartening when people must be disrespectful when commenting on someones passing no matter how it happened. When God pulls your number you must answer the call of duty no matter the circumstance. Some of you people need to step back and think one day someone may post on your passing and may the question cross your mind, "How will someone respond?" Times like this aren't for poking fun at each other who have no ties to the situation or judging the deceased. My thoughts go out to those close to Ryan.
Very well put <3
Hmm

Bolivar, MO

#20 Jun 20, 2011
Is he the heavy guy who used to do the sketches with the little short guy that looks like Mini Me?
JROTH37

Frackville, PA

#21 Jun 20, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Is he the heavy guy who used to do the sketches with the little short guy that looks like Mini Me?
No that was Preston Lacy

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 20, 2011
So tragic & a horrible way to leave earth "/
zachary fick

Reading, PA

#24 Jun 20, 2011
you know Ryan dunn came into the world in a flash and left it the same way. RIP DUNN
life

Macungie, PA

#29 Jun 20, 2011
We make decisions in life. It's sad when those decisions kill ourselves or others.
ReadingNative

Reading, PA

#34 Jun 20, 2011
R.I.P.Ryan Dunn and Family my Condolonces.
Janice

Allentown, PA

#40 Jun 20, 2011
R I P Ryan hope you can keep everyone entertained in the great beyond!
Ryan WELL-Dunn

Rochester, NY

#43 Jun 21, 2011
He's toast

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44 Jun 22, 2011
Wow. This man was someone's son, grandson, nephew, godson, possibly a father (idk). Can you imagine how they must be feeling right now? I myself lost both my father and my brother in a 1 car accident last year. My dad wasn't drinking (he's diabetic and hadn't drank in almost 15 yrs), and my brother was as well. The pain, the memory, never go's away. I have to drive past the accident site every day.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45 Jun 22, 2011
TheVocalLocal wrote:
Wow. This man was someone's son, grandson, nephew, godson, possibly a father (idk). Can you imagine how they must be feeling right now? I myself lost both my father and my brother in a 1 car accident last year. My dad wasn't drinking (he's diabetic and hadn't drank in almost 15 yrs), and my brother was as well. The pain, the memory, never go's away. I have to drive past the accident site every day.
My brother was sober as well I mean. They were just father and son spending time together, my father had a diabetic arrest, and lost control. His foot was stuck on gas pedal. My brother lost his life, his arm trying to save them. He must have been so scared!
Ryan WELL-Dunn

Rochester, NY

#46 Jun 22, 2011
TheVocalLocal wrote:
And his family were well aware of his doing stupid and potentially dangerous stunts that could result in being maimed, paralyzed or even killed. You know they always dreaded a phone call in the back of their minds.
Well it happened while not filming. Speeding 120+ with booze in his system (not sure if he was 420 friendly at the time), but he also took with him an Iraqi War vet who did 3 tours and survived that and married less than a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Redneck Does Stupidest Stunts on YouTube! (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Billy 1
News Jackass star Don Vito dies (Nov '15) Nov '15 dude_bro_funnyfun... 2
News Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar '14 Fred 79
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
More from around the web