Meet NBC's 'Celebrity Circus' Perform...

Meet NBC's 'Celebrity Circus' Performers - Joey Fatone hosts; R...

There are 35 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Meet NBC's 'Celebrity Circus' Performers - Joey Fatone hosts; R.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

NBC has lined up the more-famous-than-you-or-me participants, from a supermodel to a "Jackass," for its summertime series "Celebrity Circus." The six celebs will train and perform "some of the most ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big in Japan

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2008
Wee Man is the reason I'm gonna watch the show!
Big in Japan

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 10, 2008
yeah Wee!
CARON JUNIOR

South Africa

#23 Jun 10, 2008
you cant watch the show because of the wee man

“Bring It.”

Since: Jun 08

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jun 10, 2008
Every time I see the Chris Knight Clip where he falls on his face I laugh my ass off. Three cheers to NBC for getting my Wednesday night vote!
downwarddog

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jun 10, 2008
I just read that Stacey Dash broke some ribs on this show and that Christopher Knight broke an arm or something. How's that for reality? I bet the worst that happened to anyone on Dancing with the Stars was a torn stocking. This show looks great! I think it starts tomorrow on NBC (June 11th). Set your Tivo. I don't know if the mayhem begins on the first episode or what?
FlipporSwitch

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jun 10, 2008
I can't believe that Antonio Sabato Jr. and Blu are now a couple. i remember watching him on Cribs, he had a dope house.
80sGladiator

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jun 10, 2008
Yeah, I was gonna say, this is like the old Circus of the Stars. This one looks better though.
Apollo

United States

#28 Jun 12, 2008
I was watching it until that quere judge started
flirting with Antonio Sabato Jr.I don't want my kids waching that carp. We thought it was going to be a family show.
sue

AOL

#29 Jun 12, 2008
Well i can tell you one thing . I didn't vote for the cry baby Blu Cantrell. She cried the whole timw and didnt do nothing.That's why she was not good like the other. And here she goes off on the judges. That's so her.
sundanceKid82

Sylmar, CA

#30 Jun 14, 2008
I voted for Stacey Dash, I can't wait for next Wednesday's episode, I hear Christopher Knight is going to light himself on fire.
Sophia

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jun 18, 2008
Blu got kicked off last night!! umm maybe b/c when the judges criticized her, she didn't take it so well. Best not to call the judge's critique "bullcrap." i want to join the circus!!!!
Cleo

Mansfield, UK

#32 Jun 18, 2008
The show is soooooo tight!!! I think Christopher Night will win although Stacey Dash is HOT!! Do you think there's any romance behind the scenes???
GARRETT

Warwick, MA

#33 Jun 18, 2008
I like the show.
garrett
GARRETT

Warwick, MA

#34 Jun 18, 2008
I love the show

US A
nochio

High Wycombe, UK

#35 Nov 1, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Redneck Does Stupidest Stunts on YouTube! (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Billy 1
News Jackass star Don Vito dies (Nov '15) Nov '15 dude_bro_funnyfun... 2
News Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar '14 Fred 79
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
More from around the web