"Jackass" Star Bam Margera Gets Hitched

"Jackass" Star Bam Margera Gets Hitched

There are 32 comments on the KMTR Eugene story from Feb 6, 2007, titled "Jackass" Star Bam Margera Gets Hitched. In it, KMTR Eugene reports that:

Jackass star Bam Margera married childhood friend Missy Rothstein in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMTR Eugene.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chick

Pittsburg, TX

#1 Feb 20, 2007
She using him for his money and fame so she can start her carer and dump him.
doe's ville even like this chick
amanda

Terry, MS

#2 Mar 1, 2007
yo mama
amanda

Terry, MS

#3 Mar 1, 2007
no she not your just mad
melissa x

Crewe, UK

#4 Mar 1, 2007
hey amanda you ok huni
melissa x

Crewe, UK

#5 Mar 1, 2007
what do u think about this topic amanda? xx
melissa x

Crewe, UK

#6 Mar 1, 2007
does anybody talk on this website ?
melissa x

Crewe, UK

#7 Mar 1, 2007
hello amanda my name is melissa what do u think about this topic
not a king

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2007
i think they are in love, he he
Maris

Redmond, WA

#9 Mar 4, 2007
I think Bams a dihonest guy who needs to grow up because all of these teenagers are idolizing an immature man without morals or standards. Its too bad that things between him did not work out with Jen because she was with him for 7 years, through probably good times and bad. Now it seems hes on the rebound with some chick that will put up with his crap.

“"shizaam!!!!!"”

Since: Mar 07

I*roc

#10 Mar 4, 2007
Maris wrote:
I think Bams a dihonest guy who needs to grow up because all of these teenagers are idolizing an immature man without morals or standards. Its too bad that things between him did not work out with Jen because she was with him for 7 years, through probably good times and bad. Now it seems hes on the rebound with some chick that will put up with his crap.
well.. i kinda agree but the only thing that makes me mad is him being so immature? how could any girl put up with that?
jamie barlow

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Mar 28, 2007
bam him ryan dunn fand AILL VALA LA BAM CAROW DE MY CARROW BAM
jamie barlow

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Mar 28, 2007
com voto dutn
Christina your mom

Cameron, TX

#13 Apr 5, 2007
okok.....
so for those of you who think bam should be with jen... you obviously dont know very much about him.
Missy is TOTALY 10x better than jen. Did you know that jen went to bams house and trashed it???.....or that she got a credit card in his name and charged $250,000 on it. Then HE had to pay it back. Well yea.... She did. i admit i didnt like missy in the beginning... but id rather bam be happy with a cool chick like missy than a lame chick like jen.
Kthnx Bye.
aaa

Old Perlican, Canada

#32 Apr 26, 2007
I agree with you. Jen also pushed him off a two story building. She's a freak.
krys

Mountain Home, AR

#33 May 3, 2007
Honestly I like the way he acts, he don't care what other peopl thin of him and he's his own person, and I don't think him and Missy are goign to last because no one with a show on or was on MTV ever last!! Oh and by the way there is nothing wrong with idolizing him , he's an awesome skater, I can olmost do everything he can and he's really f-in cute!!;P
krys

Mountain Home, AR

#34 May 3, 2007
Christina your mom wrote:
okok.....
so for those of you who think bam should be with jen... you obviously dont know very much about him.
Missy is TOTALY 10x better than jen. Did you know that jen went to bams house and trashed it???.....or that she got a credit card in his name and charged $250,000 on it. Then HE had to pay it back. Well yea.... She did. i admit i didnt like missy in the beginning... but id rather bam be happy with a cool chick like missy than a lame chick like jen.
Kthnx Bye.
I totally agree with you!!! Jen was a BITCH!!!
Bianca REVENGE

Brownsville, TX

#35 May 16, 2007
it's not fair tht bam got married, he sucks...NO HE DOESNT, I STILL LOVE HIM!!! >.< *tear* y'd he hve 2 get hitched...i mean, he's BAM (freaking) MARGERA!!! he CAN'T b married..i mean...bam committed??....naaaah...i hope it doesnt last...he just CAN'T b married! it's like..he just CAN'T b married! he SHOULD b single!!! >.<
kingkill

South Africa

#36 May 21, 2007
your just jellous u cant be with him.....
lol

Boston, MA

#42 Jun 21, 2007
oh come on we all know bammie boy loves his baby ville valo. <3
Hillary

Chicago, IL

#43 Jun 26, 2007
Jen was so much worse than Missy.She drunked drived with his license plate on her car that he bought her and trshed it, they were both cheating on eacthother, and she mooched off of him.Missy has known Bam since childhood and she does love him.Geez ppl.-_o
And ya I agree with lol hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackass star Don Vito dies (Nov '15) Nov '15 dude_bro_funnyfun... 2
News Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar '14 Fred 79
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
Songs (Dec '06) Jun '13 Rodolfo 10
More from around the web