Johnny Knoxville to Host Country Radio Show

There are 8 comments on the ACC TOP 40 story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Johnny Knoxville to Host Country Radio Show. In it, ACC TOP 40 reports that:

Legendary jackass Johnny Knoxville is set to co-host a new weekly show on the Sirius Satellite Radio's Outlaw Country channel along with his cousin, singer Roger Alan Wade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ACC TOP 40.

teenie

Lichfield, UK

#1 Aug 3, 2008
OMG i really hope he does nd i hear it cuz i am in love wit johnny knoxville
i jus really wanna meet him!
I

L
O
V
E

H
I
M
Skittles

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 3, 2008
I am here to assure you it is in the process and though it continues to be delayed...it will be aired and you know PJ...oops...Johnny and when he's with Roger....Oh boy. So stay tuned!
TERRY BALL

Georgetown, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2008
HELLO JOHNNY MY NAME IS TERRY BALL FROM CLEVELAND TENNESSEE I USE TO SING AND HAVE TEN OF MY SONGS WITH THE COPYWRITES.BUT AFTER A ALLMOST FATEL CAR ACCIDENT IN 1991 HAS LEFT ME DISSABLED AND I CAN NO LONGER SING, AFTER BEING IN ACOMA FOR 6MONTHS AND THE TREACH I KNOW LONGER HAVE THE VOICE I USED TO SING with.MY QUESTION TO YOU HOW COULD I SEND YOU ONE OF MY SONGS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK BILLY KEEBLE IS HELPING ME ALSO IF YOU COULD PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SOME TRUE COUNTRY THAT I LIVED THANKS FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ANSWERS TERRY BALL>
TERRY BALL

Georgetown, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2008
i live in cleveland tennessee not harrison tn
Dan Dan

Wembley, UK

#5 Nov 24, 2008
heya maddie, heya shelley!
Argh i am so bored,
My friend Oli who apperntly has the biggest crush on me for like 3 years just had a fight with my friend about liking me. Like he gets really angry and has ago at me when he asks me out and i say no. And hes trying to bully me abit. Im getting fed up with him now! I dont know what to do!?
Argh i cant sit still at all. lmao.
well anyway you ok guys???
Better go got Homework.
Cya..
Loove yuu both!
xoxo
TERRY BALL

United States

#6 Jun 30, 2009
Hi everyone please come to (billy keebles)listening room only around 10pm if you want to hear me and billy,s song(LEAVE THE BUDLIGHT ON)and hear many more songs so come on thanks terry in cleveland tennessee. its true country the best.
Dan Dan

Devizes, UK

#8 Jul 23, 2009
Heeey.
Wow noones wrote on this in ages.
How are you shelley and maddie?
You two ok?
Hope you are.
Loveee
Dan Dan xo
TERRY BALL

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2009
hey we have our song out at(billy keebl&terry ball)single download it tell everyone to check this one out also at billy keeble.com &billy keeble listening room only around 10pm i,ll be there check it out.thanks terry ball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar '14 Fred 79
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
Songs (Dec '06) Jun '13 Rodolfo 10
Video - Kid loses finger at Electric Daisy Carn... (May '13) May '13 Pinky Drop 1
More from around the web