Wee Man on Celebrity Circus

Posted in the Jackass Forum

tooShortForTV

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Hey guys, didn't know if you all heard that Wee Man would be on Celebrity Circus this Wednesday 9:30/8:30c on NBC. The Circus always scared me as a kid but this looks like it's going to be more Big Top stuff and less of the freaky stuff. Then again, Wee Man is on it. I hope he brings some of his Jackass antics over to NBC.
johnnystuntdoubl e

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Dude you're a jackass...but Wee-man is awesome. I'm tuning in to see if he gets shot out of a canon!
Country78340

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2008
I want to see him put his head in a lion's ass.

“Bring It.”

Since: Jun 08

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2008
I saw the clip of him balancing the strong man on his back. I dont know how that's possible, but I admit it makes me want to watch
sundanceKid82

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2008
He was running on wheels or something, it would have been more entertaining if her fell. Plus the judges favored Stacey Dash because she was injured (and because she's hot), so maybe this would have given Wee-Man a much needed edge.

Since: Jun 08

Kirkland, WA

#6 Jun 15, 2008
The Wee never fails. And there is no way the gay judge liked Stacey as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 'Jackass' Star Was Drunk (Jun '11) Mar '14 Fred 79
Good Johnny Knoxville fanfiction (Nov '06) Feb '14 Nina 6
jackass season 3 help help help (May '08) Jan '14 jason igloe 3
Homemade jackass youtube channel (Apr '11) Dec '13 The Milky Tape Ba... 9
News Hollywood makes 'Jackass' out of Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trevor 1
Songs (Dec '06) Jun '13 Rodolfo 10
Video - Kid loses finger at Electric Daisy Carn... (May '13) May '13 Pinky Drop 1
More from around the web