I Love Lucy is back on stage in Chica...

I Love Lucy is back on stage in Chicago, one of the Best Female...

There are 1 comment on the Suburban Journals story from Jan 22, 2013, titled I Love Lucy is back on stage in Chicago, one of the Best Female.... In it, Suburban Journals reports that:

I Love Lucy is back on stage in Chicago, one of the Best Female Comics and her friend Ethel is played by a local Oak Park star-Joanna Daniels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suburban Journals.

de Chicago

Nashua, NH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
great

let's bring back "Amos & Andy show"

we got the cast in place in Washington DC.

Obozo is George kingfish Jefferson slick talking big promises do nothing always hustling failure.
Holder or Biden should play " lighting" the broom leaning do nothing janitor.
Maxine waters carbon copy of the ugly unhappy lady who was always in George's face.
we fill in the rest of the cast from the congressional black caucus gotta find a spot for Al Sharpton and Jessie jackson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

I Love Lucy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willie The Worm, Gene London And Pixanne - Abou... (Oct '08) Jun '14 Bill 44
News Willie The Worm, Gene London And Pixanne - Abou... (Mar '08) Oct '13 Fred 10
News HEMET: Personal Plate Poets (Sep '12) Sep '12 abuesurvivore 1
News Jessica Simpson - Simpson Planning I Love Lucy ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 melissa_xoxo 2
News Connecticut group investigates alleged hauntings (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colorado Chick 4
News Hallmark Channel celebrates Lucille Ball's 100t... (Aug '11) Aug '11 I-Did-Lucy Fest Prez 4
News Happy Birthday Lucy: 'I Love Lucy' premiered on... (Aug '11) Aug '11 ArtistLA 3
More from around the web