Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces...

Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces test

There are 24 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces test. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

The row over same-sex marriage could see thousands of Christians flocking to Chick-fil-A on Wednesday, while same-sex couples will turn up at the fast-food chain Friday for public displays of affection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
I think we should know the religious beliefs and political affiliations of every companies CEO's so they can be thoroughly vetted by politicians who can then deny or approve their business licenses based on the personal leanings. As the political leaders change, then we can expect the type of CEOs that get approved will change. No Muslim CEO's (since they are well known anti-gay anti-feminists), no Christian or Catholic ( or any one of ANY religion since i do not know of one religion has doctrine supporting gay marriage) while liberal leaders are in charge...BAN THEM ALL!! Yes, that's totally reasonable. Hail the New World Order.
Lol!!
Conservative Judaism
Liberal Quakers
Metropolitan Community Church
Reconstructionist Judaism
Reform Judaism
Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA)
United Church of Christ (UCC)

Now you know.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
I think we should know the religious beliefs and political affiliations of every companies CEO's so they can be thoroughly vetted by politicians who can then deny or approve their business licenses based on the personal leanings. As the political leaders change, then we can expect the type of CEOs that get approved will change. No Muslim CEO's (since they are well known anti-gay anti-feminists), no Christian or Catholic ( or any one of ANY religion since i do not know of one religion has doctrine supporting gay marriage) while liberal leaders are in charge...BAN THEM ALL!! Yes, that's totally reasonable. Hail the New World Order.
Lol!!
Here's a few pro-gay companies:

Adobe Systems
Allstate Insurance
Amazon.com
American Apparel
American Airlines
Apple
Applebee's
Ben & Jerry's
Best Buy, Geek Squad

Boeing
Clorox: Clorox, Brita Filters, Glad Storage Bags, Hidden Valley Ranch, Pine-Sol

The Coca-Cola Company: Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid, Powerade, Dasani

Concur Technologies
Costco
Delta Airlines
eBay
Electronic Arts
Ford Lincoln

Gap Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime

General Mills Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Wheaties, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Hamburger Helper, more

General Motors Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC

Goldman Sachs
Google Youtube, Zagat

Hilton Worldwide: Hilton Hotels, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Waldorf-Astoria

The Home Depot
IBM
Intuit
J.C. Penney
Kraft Foods: Cadbury, Kraft, Nabisco, Oreo, Oscar Mayer, Planters, more

Levi's
Marriott Hotels Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, Ritz-Carlton, Courtyard Inn, Fairfield Inn

McDonald's
Microsoft Windows, Bing, Xbox, Xbox 360

Nationwide Insurance
Nike
Converse

Olive Garden
PepsiCo Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Tropicana, Aquafina, Frito-Lay, Quaker Oats, more

PG&E
Proctor and Gamble Bounty, Charmin, Crest, Duracell, Gillette, Old Spice, Pampers, Tide, Vicks, more

Qualcomm
RealNetworks, Inc.
Red Lobster
Rite Aid
Sears
Land's End

Southwest Airlines
Starbucks
State Farm Insurance
Target
United Airlines
UPS
Vulcan Inc.
Walgreens
The Walt Disney Company ABC, ESPN, Pixar, Marvel, Walt Disney Studios, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, The Muppets, more

Wells Fargo
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#29 Aug 2, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
I and I hope everyone of those christians CHOKE on the Chik-Fil-A
If that happens will the fundietards be choking the chicken?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32 Aug 6, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
Lol!!
If,again "if" any of that was anything but tongue in cheek the people supporting such hogwash should be executed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Any questions? Trump wants to talk. Again. Oct '17 ardith 2
News CNBC raises the bar for upcoming GOP debate (Oct '15) Aug '17 Cordwainer Trout 13
News Jim Bakker interviews Mike Huckabee on faith, p... (Sep '16) Jul '17 Randy Mc Cay 3
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN (May '17) Jun '17 The real Dan Rather 21
News Federal budget deal would spare arts agencies (May '17) May '17 Hostis Publicus 3
News Mike Huckabee defends South Carolina against ra... (Jun '15) Nov '16 Geezer Files 101
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) Oct '16 swedenforever 17
More from around the web