Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces...

Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces test

There are 24 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Chick-Fil-A gay marriage stance faces test. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

The row over same-sex marriage could see thousands of Christians flocking to Chick-fil-A on Wednesday, while same-sex couples will turn up at the fast-food chain Friday for public displays of affection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Correction:
.....thousands of 'fundamentalists' flocking to Chick-fil-A on Wednesday
Fundamentalists are the direct opposite of Real Christians
Real Christians do not have issues with Unconditional Love and the sex lives of strangers
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
I and I hope everyone of those christians CHOKE on the Chik-Fil-A

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2012
I don't think this direct action is wise.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Aug 1, 2012
I think these Chick-fil-A loving retards are missing the point. We're not angry about Dan Cathy speaking about his beliefs. We're angry that he donated money to anti-gay organizations that continue to spread LIES about us.
FD Up

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2012
disgusted american wrote:
Wow! What an angry little fella you are. If I lived in Philly I wouldn't eat Chik Fil A eitherPhilly Steak and Cheese. The best.
Brom

Pekin, IL

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
Correction:
.....thousands of 'fundamentalists' flocking to Chick-fil-A on Wednesday
Fundamentalists are the direct opposite of Real Christians
Real Christians do not have issues with Unconditional Love and the sex lives of strangers
Are all of you homofascists idiots?

Check Wiki and learn just what a Fundamentalist is. You obviously don't know and their numbers are very low. EVERY major Christian church supports the Bible's many direct commands against all homosexual behavior, found in both Testaments. If you don't support the Bible, you really are not a Christian.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Fundamentalists or not, people flocked to Chik-fil-A's everywhere today. Your kiss-in will be more visible? Try being more visible than a long line of cars inching their way forward for an hour and a half just so people could stand in line for another half hour to order their food. The event today was very visible. When I arrived at my local Chik-Fil-A, the news team from the nearby city was there filming a story. If they even show up for the kiss-in, they probably won't show any footage of it on the eveing news. Parents would flood their phones about showing such garbage when children could see it.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Your hopes are dashed. I saw hundreds of people come and go. Not a single choker amongst them. Sorry to disappoint you (not).
Pam

Grove City, PA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
I think these Chick-fil-A loving retards are missing the point. We're not angry about Dan Cathy speaking about his beliefs. We're angry that he donated money to anti-gay organizations that continue to spread LIES about us.
Oh, please. What greedy little twerps you all are. You want ALL the money donated to your sorry cause instead. The world doesn't work that way.
Judy Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Wow.
Just wow.
Judy Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hopes are dashed. I saw hundreds of people come and go. Not a single choker amongst them. Sorry to disappoint you (not).
I always thought gay people loved everybody else.
Gays want people to die just for buying a sandwich at a restaurant?
Wow.
Judy Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Aug 1, 2012
FD Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What an angry little fella you are. If I lived in Philly I wouldn't eat Chik Fil A eitherPhilly Steak and Cheese. The best.
No kidding! Gay people want to see Christian people die for going to Chik Fil A?
I'm still stuck on wow. That's just so mean and un-called for.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Judy Miller wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding! Gay people want to see Christian people die for going to Chik Fil A?
I'm still stuck on wow. That's just so mean and un-called for.
These people have wished for my death many times. One even told me that he hoped I would die in a horrible car wreck. Or maybe it was a woman. You get used to it. It has no sting for me any more, not after the first time.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Ha ha. He has a lot more money to give to those causes after today.
Judy Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>
These people have wished for my death many times. One even told me that he hoped I would die in a horrible car wreck. Or maybe it was a woman. You get used to it. It has no sting for me any more, not after the first time.
All I see here on this site is really angry gay people full of ugly hatred for others, especially Christian people.
I still can't believe it yet, but wow.
It's really sick what they're saying.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2012
I hope the police arrest anyone who annoys customers and is not buying food at Chick-fil-a.

Loittering must not be allowed and arrests must take place.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Lol be as angry as you want because your anger is our fuel and the best thing to happen to Dan's business.

He speaks the truth and your days of silencing Christians is over.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#23 Aug 2, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. What greedy little twerps you all are. You want ALL the money donated to your sorry cause instead. The world doesn't work that way.
Oh puh-leez, Miss Thing. Spare me your silly hyperbole.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#24 Aug 2, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol be as angry as you want because your anger is our fuel and the best thing to happen to Dan's business.
He speaks the truth and your days of silencing Christians is over.
You are hardly a "christian." There is nothing "christian about you. No one has silenced your dumbass, have they? You spew your simple-minded sound bites in here all the time.

Your actions are EVIDENCE we will give to SCOTUS to prove that religious animus is what is driving you. Next year this will all be over, but I'm sure you will continue to whine.
Lisa B

Ocoee, FL

#25 Aug 2, 2012
I think we should know the religious beliefs and political affiliations of every companies CEO's so they can be thoroughly vetted by politicians who can then deny or approve their business licenses based on the personal leanings. As the political leaders change, then we can expect the type of CEOs that get approved will change. No Muslim CEO's (since they are well known anti-gay anti-feminists), no Christian or Catholic ( or any one of ANY religion since i do not know of one religion has doctrine supporting gay marriage) while liberal leaders are in charge...BAN THEM ALL!! Yes, that's totally reasonable. Hail the New World Order.

Lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huckabee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) Jun '16 Wake Up People 15
News Fox News Drags Out John Bolton To 'Explain' Sai... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News Why Ted Cruz Could Have A Real Shot At The GOP ... (Dec '15) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 159
News Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar make first public a... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Rand Paul to Fox Business: I'm skipping your de... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Eye Dr Without Vi... 2
News This is why they have such hate: Coulter, Trump... (Sep '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 10
News Furious Married at First Sight star comes home ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
More from around the web