Katy Perry: 'Smurfette' role no leap ...

Katy Perry: 'Smurfette' role no leap from reality

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Katy Perry: 'Smurfette' role no leap from reality . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Maybe it's her tutti-frutti sense of fashion.

For whatever reason, Katy Perry says she felt like a natural doing the voice of 'Smurfette' in the upcoming movie about the blue creatures. That's because she feels like a cartoon character in real life.

'The Smurfs movie was really fun for me cause a lot of times, you know, 360 days out of the year I feel like a cartoon. So I thought playing a cartoon was a natural thing to do,' the singer said Saturday at the launch of her new perfume, 'Purr,' in Mexico City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

NUMBER NINE

Ashford, AL

#1 Feb 6, 2011
voice overs are the ultimate honor , children will thank you from all over the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

How I Met Your Mother Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meg Ryan Cast in "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off (Apr '14) Oct '16 richardnames 2
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa (Aug '16) Aug '16 Frank 4
News 5 Most Disappointing Films of Twenty-Fourteen (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'How I Met Your Mother' ends a legendary run (Apr '14) May '14 Mancl 5
News NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor (Apr '14) Apr '14 Silly times 2
News 5 Essential 'How I Met Your Mother' Music Moments (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News NEWHow I Met Your Mother finally answers its ow... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Last Screenname Left 1
More from around the web