Ratings: 'Heroes' Falls Further Monda...

Ratings: 'Heroes' Falls Further Monday - ABC, CBS lead the nigh...

There are 36 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Ratings: 'Heroes' Falls Further Monday - ABC, CBS lead the nigh.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Fast National ratings for Monday, Oct. 6, 2008 The decline of "Heroes" continued Monday as the show hit a new ratings low, leaving NBC well behind ABC and CBS for the night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jake

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2008
what about ratings for Raising the Bar??
manna

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Oct 7, 2008
What does 3.8/ and a 3.5/5 mean how many people actually watched then?
Gavin

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 7, 2008
jake wrote:
what about ratings for Raising the Bar??
Well, you're looking at a story about network ratings, so "Raising the Bar" wouldn't be there. And ratings for "Raising the Bar" have been generally in the can since its huge premiere...
tony from philly

AOL

#4 Oct 7, 2008
its ashame that good shows like heros gets waisted over movie stars dancing real bummer then again abc is full of dumb shows
Garrett

West Mclean, VA

#5 Oct 7, 2008
How come we never see updated ratings for TV shows that account for DVR viewing? Most people cannot dedicate themselves to watching TV all the time and record for later. I know I watch most shows two to three days later than they aired. I hope NBC remembers that for Chuck and Heroes; Chuck was great last night!
New Orleans Saints Fan

Des Allemands, LA

#6 Oct 7, 2008
When cheking the ratings of Heroes, don't forget that its up against Monday Night Football, this year!(Stupid move!)

Heroes is aimed at a young, mostly male audience - who are all watching MNF.
Sideshow Al

Miami, FL

#7 Oct 7, 2008
NBC is trying to kill Heroes. Next they'll move it to Friday nights.
Jimmy

Columbia, MO

#8 Oct 7, 2008
As much as I hate to admit, Heroes may be done. After a lackluster and shortened season 2 followed by a very long hiatus viewers are not coming back. As one of those who came back I have to say I'm really disappointed. Season 3 is just a rehash of season one with a few changes (from the future, of course). I'm this close to giving up.
johnd

AOL

#9 Oct 7, 2008
"Heroes" is getting better but its still not as good as it was they really need to focus on just one storyline all this jumping around & going into the future can be confusing.
Gavin

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 7, 2008
Sideshow Al wrote:
NBC is trying to kill Heroes. Next they'll move it to Friday nights.
"Heroes" is trying to kill "Heroes." NBC has nothing to do with it.
DenverDean

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 7, 2008
Of all the actors on Monday night, do we always have to look at the Oka? C'mon.
Corey

Dekalb, IL

#12 Oct 7, 2008
manna wrote:
What does 3.8/ and a 3.5/5 mean how many people actually watched then?
The first number is the rating, which is the percentage of TVs watching that particular program. The last number is the share, which is the percentage of total TVs IN USE watching that program. So in reality, the share number is the better judge of total people watching, since it only takes into account TVs on at the that particular time, rather than the rating, which is the percentage of total TVs in the country or viewing market.
So in your example with the 3.5/5, 3.5% of all TVs were watching that program, and 5% of total TVs on at that time were watching that program.
Marilyn

West Salem, WI

#13 Oct 7, 2008
I have quit "Heroes" after two seasons because the writers have written this show in a video game format which doesn't appeal to me. It isn't entertaining for me to have to always be figuring out a puzzle, or to watch a whole hour of negative and violent behavior. It never lets up,there is never any lightness, it is confusing mayhem all the time. It has lost my interest. No real plot or story.
Amy Lynne

Tempe, AZ

#14 Oct 7, 2008
As Heroes ended last night I thought to myself, "I should have watched Privileged instead." That's when I knew that I was just about done with Heroes. From now on I will probably tape it and catch up on the episodes whenever. They need to pare down the cast, quit having so many characters invincible, and stop with all of the future/past/present episodes. That may work on LOST but Heroes is no LOST, a fact which has becoming glaringly evident.
Jim Ballard

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2008
The ONLY great show on monday is Terminator on Fox @ 8pm. If they ever cancel that show, ill be watching dvd's on monday nights.
Brit

Sacramento, CA

#16 Oct 7, 2008
CSI: Miami was boring-those actors can't act. i ended up tuning out and changing the station.
Mark

Fullerton, CA

#17 Oct 7, 2008
I have a feeling this is the last season of heroes
Fed up

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2008
I'm absolutely fed up with all of the reality shows. I can't believe that people enjoy watching washed up stars trying to dance, overweight people trying to loose weight, wanna be models or any of the other stupid ass reality shows that are on. Reality shows are ruining television. I'm tired of seeing good TV shows being canceled while of these awful reality shows continue to be aired. I can't believe that the american people would rather watch this trash.
Tin Can

Paramount, CA

#19 Oct 7, 2008
Will someone please tell Fox to put Sarah Connor Chronicles out of it's misery. This show has gone from bad to worse. They need to face facts, they picked the wrong kid/guy to be John Connor. This actor has no athletic ability what so ever. Did you see try to run last night? The scripts are terrible and confusing. The locations are boring. Please, please end this.
Tin Can

Paramount, CA

#20 Oct 7, 2008
To Jim Ballard, who likes SCC,

Maybe you should try watching Sarah Connor Chronicles with the sound turned on. You saying you like the show doesn't count when you are just watching Summer G walk around with the sound turned all the way down. Have you listened to the story line? Are you following it? How much are they spending per episode?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

How I Met Your Mother Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meg Ryan Cast in "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off (Apr '14) Oct '16 richardnames 2
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa (Aug '16) Aug '16 Frank 4
News 5 Most Disappointing Films of Twenty-Fourteen (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'How I Met Your Mother' ends a legendary run (Apr '14) May '14 Mancl 5
News NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor (Apr '14) Apr '14 Silly times 2
News 5 Essential 'How I Met Your Mother' Music Moments (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News NEWHow I Met Your Mother finally answers its ow... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Last Screenname Left 1
More from around the web