'Men' Make Monday Mark for CBS - Eye'...

'Men' Make Monday Mark for CBS - Eye's repeats win night, 'Nash...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 10, 2008, titled 'Men' Make Monday Mark for CBS - Eye's repeats win night, 'Nash.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Charlie Sheen of 'Two and a Half Men' Fast National ratings for Monday, June 9, 2008 NBC's "Nashville Star" made a decent transition from cable to broadcast TV Monday, but CBS' lineup of repeats ruled the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Fakeem

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 10, 2008
THE MOLE????? Stupid premise. What if the mole was discovered during the first episode, then what?. I wish that the great unwashed, i mean american people, would realize that contests and game shows are not reality!!!
Producers just look for people that fit the criteria they're looking for and voila, another rehashed idea come to life. Shows like that are why cable watching increases in summer.
Gavin

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 10, 2008
Fakeem wrote:
THE MOLE????? Stupid premise. What if the mole was discovered during the first episode, then what?. I wish that the great unwashed, i mean american people, would realize that contests and game shows are not reality!!!
Producers just look for people that fit the criteria they're looking for and voila, another rehashed idea come to life. Shows like that are why cable watching increases in summer.
Well, since you obviously haven't watched a single second of "The Mole" it's tough to take your little rant all that seriously. But yes. Reality shows cast people of certain types to get the drama they want. So what? Who watches a reality show and says, "That's the way true life is lived!"
giventofly

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2008
Fakeem wrote:
I agree with the other poster, if you had seen the the show you would know it's all about deception not "reality"(and the mole can't be discovered, he's there to sabotage the game).

Who ever said they believed game shows were supposed to be reality anyway, producers pick from a criteria to make it entertaining, we all know this, but hey, it can be entertaining which is why people tune in. I don't watch alot of reality shows, but I've always liked the Mole and watched when it aired years ago, as well as The Amazing Race. So count me among those great unwashed. Next time, know what you're talking about before you diss something though and don't assume we are all stupid, mindless sheep who don't know why and how shows are produced. Enjoying a tv show doesn't make a person an idiot, assuming it does makes those who assume one though.
Janelle

Sparks, NV

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Who on Earth is watching that hick garbage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

How I Met Your Mother Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meg Ryan Cast in "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off (Apr '14) Oct '16 richardnames 2
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa (Aug '16) Aug '16 Frank 4
News 5 Most Disappointing Films of Twenty-Fourteen (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'How I Met Your Mother' ends a legendary run (Apr '14) May '14 Mancl 5
News NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor (Apr '14) Apr '14 Silly times 2
News 5 Essential 'How I Met Your Mother' Music Moments (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News NEWHow I Met Your Mother finally answers its ow... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Last Screenname Left 1
More from around the web