'The Unit' stays, but Oprah's 'Big Give' goes

Full story: Chicago Tribune
'The Unit" has been renewed for another season. That's good news for fans of that CBS show, but much more news emerged from the "upfront" week in New York, where the broadcast networks unveiled their 2008-09 ... Full Story
Jude

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 30, 2008
I loved New Amsterdam and wish some other network would pick it up.
Peggy

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jun 1, 2008
CBS NEEDS to bring The Unit back , are they crazy ? Remove the crappy junk on now and brng back a real show !
Peggy

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jun 1, 2008
Cancel that stupid Oprah and bring back the Unit.
PAM

Fresno, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2008
why is the unit on late sunday nights now instead of Tues.at 9
Reality

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2008
Well, just a little info for people. Barrack Hussein Obama just finished a live news conference regarding how to spend taxpayers dollars when he becomes President -- and as SOON as he becomes President. As our country is in a great time of crisis, Barrack Hussein Obama just stated that he will IMMEDIATELY get several billion dollars dedicated to helping Africans survive Mosquito bites! He says that while the US has erradicated Malaria, it's not fair that poor Africans continue to suffer and die from osquito bites and it must stop! What the ****???? I think we have more appropriate priorities right now. But just as many thought, blacks, no matter where they be will become a top priority. Billions of dollars set aside to help Africans, who drink and bathe in sewage, live with flies on their eyelids and don't make any progress on their own despite how much assistance the world has provided to them over the past two decades. Right. Money that will be well spend and it's so far more important than what we are facing in our own country right now, right? Get a clue!!! Between Oprah and Barrack Hussein Obama, Africa can sleep well, knowing where at least two American's priorities are. Oprah puts a lot into African education while there are many poor people right here in her own country and don't have a good education. Schools are going downhill right here in our own country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

How I Met Your Mother Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Most Disappointing Films of Twenty-Fourteen Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
'How I Met Your Mother' ends a legendary run (Apr '14) May '14 Mancl 5
Meg Ryan Cast in "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off (Apr '14) Apr '14 Im Scary Looking Now 1
NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor (Apr '14) Apr '14 Silly times 2
5 Essential 'How I Met Your Mother' Music Moments (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
NEWHow I Met Your Mother finally answers its ow... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Last Screenname Left 1
"How I Met Your Mother" Co-Creator Carter Bays ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Last Screenname Left 1
More from around the web