Ask TJ: How bright a doctor is House?

Ask TJ: How bright a doctor is House?

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 21, 2009, titled Ask TJ: How bright a doctor is House?. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

I am a fan of House . If he is such a brilliant doctor, I would like to know why he carries his cane in his right hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Cate Malone

Omaha, NE

#1 Mar 22, 2009
If you watched House on a regular basis you'd know they addressed the fact that House walks w/his cane on the wrong side. Besides, it is his character to do things his own way, therefore, he uses the cane on the wrong side on purpose, it's NOT a mistake on Hugh Laurie's part.
Steve from Key West

Key West, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2009
Oh, Tom, most perceptive and reilable Tom, you let one slip by you. If Gabrielle Anwar were 29, she would have been 12 when "Scent of a Woman" was released, and more likely 11 when it was filmed. She is 39, according to imdb, born 2/4/1970. Sure, you were off by just one digit, and as the cliche goes, if you're going to err concerning a woman's age go lower, but still ... oops!
Mirna Monal

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2009
House experiences aches other than that of his leg because he uses his right hand for the cane. He's fully aware that he should be using the left hand, but refuses to do so. In one episode of the series, there's a scene with a physical therapist helping him with his shoulder pain where this issue is addressed. She insists he switch from one hand to the other; he refuses. That's our House!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' is a Bravo first (Dec '14) Oct 3 skrotbil 3
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Sep 28 skrotbil 9
News Simon Cowell is joined by Mel B and Emma Bunton... Sep 28 skrotbil 1
News Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mexico volcano ex... 1
News Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 (Mar '14) May '14 Arcadian 5
News As atheist TV characters increase, here are 5 o... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Bob of Quantum-Faith 20
News Hudgens uses 'Shelter' to explore world of teen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big mike 2
More from around the web