Big night for 'Dark Knight'

Big night for 'Dark Knight'

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Big night for 'Dark Knight'. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

"The Dark Knight" won in all five categories it was nominated in at tonight's 35th annual People's Choice Awards, including favorite movie, favorite action movie and favorite cast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

BJR

Vista, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2009
Not that it is any big thing as far as what is going on in today's environment - but the lst is all out of whack. For example - "Adam Sandler FAVORITE FUNNY FEMALE STAR "
kma

Chino Hills, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2009
I am going against the wind here but that's not new. This movie, and all the accolades around it show what is worng with our society today - WE IDOLIZE VIOLENCE! Its in our music, its in our games, its in our movies, its the focus of TV news, its everywhere.

Batman had always been comedic. Even the violence was entertaining - BAM, POW. He rarely killed anyone.

I was so disgusted with this movie had walked out before it was half over! So sad that this is what we have come to.
KMAs grandson

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Jan 8, 2009
Time to come to bed gramma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some children fearful of what a Trump presidenc... (Nov '16) Feb '17 USA-1 11
News 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' is a Bravo first (Dec '14) Feb '17 Skrotbil 10
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Feb '17 Skrotbil 12
News Simon Cowell is joined by Mel B and Emma Bunton... (Sep '16) Sep '16 skrotbil 1
News Rainn Wilson is reinvented on 'Backstrom,' back... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mexico volcano ex... 1
News Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 (Mar '14) May '14 Arcadian 5
News As atheist TV characters increase, here are 5 o... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Bob of Quantum-Faith 20
More from around the web