Lesbian TV: What's Hot Right Now

Jan 14, 2009 Full story: www.lesbiatopia.com

They don't call it "boob tube" for nothing, my friends. If you're like me, you love your TV and need your nightly fix. So, what are the lesbians watching these days? Well, I can't speak for all TV shows, but I can tell you what's on my DVR right now. Read the rest.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1 Jan 15, 2009
The beauty of a DVR...I had forgotten that IDOL was back on this season, but my trusty DVR remembered. And so I have enjoyed watching the triumphs and the misery. The last contestant, Lil Round is a shoe in to go far.

Then flipped over to Rachel Maddow. Oh how I do love her and her quips.

And we have all waited patiently for the final installment of The L Word. The way that the last season ended, it could have been the end. And all of the loose strings were tied. Obvious that they were unsure of another season. We see that Jenny has died...and she probably tripped over the dog that she took. That would be justice.

Lots and lots more coming.
Leslie lesbian fan 101

Carlsbad, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2009
I don't get it but if your show really does show teenage girls having sex and makingout with each other oh and my favriote two teenage girls touching each other now thats nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scoop: RESURRECTION on ABC - Sunday, March 9, 2014 (Mar '14) May '14 Arcadian 5
As atheist TV characters increase, here are 5 o... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Bob of Quantum-Faith 20
Hudgens uses 'Shelter' to explore world of teen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big mike 2
Video: Fort Hood defendant: "I am the shooter" (Aug '13) Aug '13 lol at nutjobs 1
Movie News: 'Jungle Book' Coming Back; Amanda S... (Jul '13) Jul '13 kiani 1
'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Jun '13 Spiky 7
TGI Fridays Raided for Alleged Liquor Scam (May '13) Jun '13 Skizots 13

House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE