Imagine `American Idol' Going To Hot ...

Imagine `American Idol' Going To Hot Rod School - That's `Hard ...

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Imagine `American Idol' Going To Hot Rod School - That's `Hard .... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Hey, I was only kidding a few weeks back when I wrote that there should be a reality competition show about America's next car mechanic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Sassy One

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2007
Hard Shine Schooling
The thirds a girl who's dad died falling asleep at the wheel not racing. You might want to do more reserch next time,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hell's Kitchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gordon Ramsay loses pub rent battle (Jan '15) Jan '15 jules 3
Connecticut Girls Competing On 'Master Chef Jun... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Michael John 1
Sterling has to go (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mdb8805 2
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Sep '14 dmw 5
News Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
News PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Sile... (May '12) May '14 Debra27 10,810
More from around the web