Gordon Ramsay tones it down for real ...

Gordon Ramsay tones it down for real life

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 6, 2008, titled Gordon Ramsay tones it down for real life. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

I s it fair to judge a chef by his television show? The 41-year-old Michelin -starred British chef Gordon Ramsay, star of Fox's scurrilously sensational unscripted television series "Hell's Kitchen," doesn't ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Doraa

Glendale Heights, IL

#1 May 8, 2008
sounds like a great Dad, but it only took 30 days kid experience inorder to write a book - give me a break.
pam

Burlington, WI

#2 May 10, 2008
It says everything about the restaurant business that he won't let his kids eat in one.

Since: Jun 07

Naples Florida

#3 May 10, 2008
He was on the Mike and Julianne morning show last week and he was a jerk. In fact based on his behavior there, I will not watch that show again and I did like it.
jjk

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2008
i wouldn't let my kids eat in a lot of places because i can cook myself. His kids do eat in his resturants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hell's Kitchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Confused (Jan '16) Mar '16 stevie69 5
News Gordon Ramsay loses pub rent battle (Jan '15) Jan '15 jules 3
Connecticut Girls Competing On 'Master Chef Jun... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Michael John 1
Sterling has to go (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mdb8805 2
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Sep '14 dmw 5
News Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
More from around the web