NBC eighty-sixes 'The Chopping Block' - Cooking show served up ...

Full story: Zap2it.com 14
Marco Pierre White of 'The Chopping Block' Marco Pierre White may be among the world's greatest chefs, but his TV show wasn't right for the American palate. Full Story
Dan

Canada

#1 Mar 27, 2009
I won't miss it
I prefer Hell's Kitchen / Kitchen Nightmares
and a BIG yay !!! for the return
of L&O : CI that one is my fave of the 5
Dan

Canada

#2 Mar 27, 2009
I won't miss it
I prefer Hell's Kitchen / Kitchen Nightmares
and a BIG yay !!! for the return
of L&O : CI that one is my fave of the 5
Andrew

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Mar 27, 2009
They might burnoff the remaining shows on Saturday nights if it comes back.
Yep

South Portland, ME

#4 Mar 27, 2009
I watched about 15 minutes of the first episode and it was absolutely dreadful.
Amazed Gracie

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 27, 2009
Silverman gets another lesson on programming. We're sick of his reality crap! Too bad he's a failure as a student and programmer. He never learns. I wonder what his next reality gem will be.

L&O reruns of any year or show are better than most of the Silverman has ordered and promoted. He can't tell junk from quality and treats it all the same. What little good he has scheduled has been killed off because people are avoiding reality central NBC in favor of entertaining drama and comedy elsewhere.
smitty

Yakima, WA

#6 Mar 27, 2009
i watched the first episode well because nothin else was on and i fell asleep halfway through. It just wasnt good at all. And yay for Law and Order CI coming back.
Too bad

Durham, NC

#7 Mar 29, 2009
Sure, the show can be a bit slow at times, but it's a rather good show and should be kept going.

Oh well, there's always Hulu!
charlestonsurf

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2009
Big fan of top chef and hells kitchen. The chopping block was terrible.
Debbie

Williamston, NC

#9 Apr 8, 2009
This really tees me off. You start watching a show and it gets axed. There are so many other mindless shows that are not worthy of even being on. I know it is just my opinion but don't ask the question if you don't want the answer! DAMN!
Sandi

Lebanon, PA

#10 Apr 8, 2009
This is CRAZY!! I would like to see the 5 final episodes, instead of repeats of law & order.
Fifi

Snohomish, WA

#11 Apr 10, 2009
I hate it when the networks decide to axe a show in the middle of a season. I have watched all of the Chopping Block episodes and would have liked to see who won, why oh why could they have not just aired the remanining episodes....its better than re-runs of a previous show...crazy!!!!
Michael

Fountain Valley, CA

#12 Apr 25, 2009
Marco is an amazing individual. The show wasn't well advertised, and in a horrible time slot. Against American Idol? Planned failure. The show itself could have been better conceptualized.
Andree

Phoenix, AZ

#13 May 3, 2009
I wanted to watch that show. I never watch law and order, never.
Michael

Kirkland, WA

#14 May 18, 2009
Not surprising... I really enjoyed the show and Marco, but the contestants were unbelievably annoying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hell's Kitchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling has to go Nov 5 Mdb8805 2
One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... Nov 1 caroleyu 2
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Sep '14 dmw 5
Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Sile... (May '12) May '14 Debra27 10,818
Ja'Nel Witt: Hell's Kitchen Season 11 Winner De... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Chef Gordon Ramsay dishes on Season 11 of 'Hell... (Apr '13) Jul '13 amw 11

Hell's Kitchen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE