FOX Keeps Gordon Ramsay in the Family...

FOX Keeps Gordon Ramsay in the Family - More 'Hell's Kitchen' a...

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 15, 2008, titled FOX Keeps Gordon Ramsay in the Family - More 'Hell's Kitchen' a.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

FOX has reached a new agreement with Chef Gordon Ramsay, keeping the blustery Brit a part of FOX's programming family for years to come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

David Francis

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Frankly, no matter how good Gordon Ramsay may be at his profession his foul mouth betrays him. The only way I will watch him is if the mouth is obscured and the language beeped. Even then though I know what he is saying.

Unfortunately I know many others who feel the same way.
johnd

AOL

#2 Sep 16, 2008
You should be use to it watching Canadian TV. If you showed half the stuff you guys watch here, little old ladies would burn their tv stations to the ground.
Bobo

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2008
You poor sensitive baby. Get a grip. It takes intensity and passion to reach the elite levels of any career field. The meek need not apply.

Now here's a lolly. Go to your room and let the grownups talk.
David Francis wrote:
Frankly, no matter how good Gordon Ramsay may be at his profession his foul mouth betrays him. The only way I will watch him is if the mouth is obscured and the language beeped. Even then though I know what he is saying.
Unfortunately I know many others who feel the same way.
cubb

AOL

#4 Sep 19, 2008
I agree he needs to clean up his mouth. but I do like the fact that he is going in and helping people who have lost the vision and he gives them hope to start again.
More of Gordon

New York, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2008
Wonderful. We wait for Thursday nights; Gordon is an honest funny man. He is very entertaining and I hope he keeps it coming. Our favorite is Kitchen Nightmares. Hell's Kitchen? I can take it or leave it; the contestants are real "donkeys". He's right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hell's Kitchen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Confused Mar '16 stevie69 5
News Gordon Ramsay loses pub rent battle (Jan '15) Jan '15 jules 3
Connecticut Girls Competing On 'Master Chef Jun... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Michael John 1
Sterling has to go (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mdb8805 2
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Sep '14 dmw 5
News Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
More from around the web