Gordon Ramsay is highest paid chef in the world with 15m annual income

Oct 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Telegraph.co.uk

Gordon Ramsay, the celebrity chef, has become the highest paid chef in the world taking home around 15million a year thanks mainly to his television shows.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2008
Orhun Asikoglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

I gather Gordon Ramsay owes his success to his wife's father who is also said to be his business partner. If I were the father of Gordon's wife as well as his business partner I would give Gordon Ramsay a good kick in the butt and share the money with my daughter.

This is the lifestyle of these fanatic celebrities and their families: easy come, easy go! Rich one time, poor all of a sudden...
Linda Manganelli

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

Judged:

To suggest that Gordon Ramsay owes his success to his wife's father is just ludicrous. Yes, his father in law does run Gordon Ramsay Holdiings,& plays a huge part in Gordon Ramsay's business. For you to assume that he does not share his hard earned money with his wife,is outlandish.
Anything Chef Ramsay accomplished, he did on his own. He did so by moving to Paris without speaking the language. He trained professionally, worked hard at his craft, and became successful in his own right. His drive, passion and determination has made him the man he is today. Anything that Chef Ramsay is not familar with in the business end of the operatiion, he hires the best of the best to work for him. This is a sign of true genius. Everything Gordon has done is not only because of his passion for his career, but for his family as well. By working as hard as he does, pushing himself beyond the breaking point, he does for his family. His wonderful wife Tana knew who he was before they were married. She knew how driven, passionate & determined he was before she married him. Everything Gordon does is not only for his own personal satisfaction, but also to provide his wonderful wife & beautiful children a happy, healthy, and financially secure upbringing. For you to call him a fanatic celebrity just proves your ignorance. Gordon is a world class chef & the most successful restaurateur on this planet. Being a chef is just a part of who Gordon Ramsay is as a man,albeit a large part, but certainly not the sum total of the man. Perhaps tis time for you to move to another planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••