ashley gold
Billy

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
This girl is out of control! obviously spoiled rotten to the core. this little girl thinks everything has to go her way and i feel bad for anyone who has to work with her! some day she she might have to actually learn what life is like in the real world and how to treat people. Grow up you make me sick! Ric VA
Gwardy

Monument, CO

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Ashley Golds net worth is $1 million
Les Gold is $1.5 million
Seth Gold is $1 million

At the end of the day they laugh as they get paid per episode...we know Chumlee makes $25,000 per episode...so you know these fools get at least that much....LOL
Chip Douglass

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Ashley is the hottest woman in reality TV!
cujokay

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2015
Billy wrote:
This girl is out of control! obviously spoiled rotten to the core. this little girl thinks everything has to go her way and i feel bad for anyone who has to work with her! some day she she might have to actually learn what life is like in the real world and how to treat people. Grow up you make me sick! Ric VA
I don't think she's any worse than Seth. Les needs to fire both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardcore Pawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
open the dictionary to "ripoff" . . . you'll fi... (Jan '13) Jun '17 shanectech 2
desciple (Apr '16) Jun '16 ddesciple 3
looking for episode # - help (Mar '16) Mar '16 mmstuff 1
question (Dec '15) Dec '15 John 2
American Jewelry employees quit due to being to... (Jan '13) Dec '15 Marina oates 5
News Les Gold, left, and his son Seth are stars of t... (Apr '11) Nov '15 desciple 14
ashley (Jan '15) Oct '15 Kerissa 4
More from around the web