'Happy Days' cast sue over merchandis...

'Happy Days' cast sue over merchandise sales

There are 3 comments on the KXTV story from Apr 20, 2011, titled 'Happy Days' cast sue over merchandise sales. In it, KXTV reports that:

Members of the "Happy Days" cast are suing CBS Studios, alleging they're not getting a cut of the money made in sales of merchandise related to the television show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXTV.

Tired of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 20, 2011
what is happening to CBS? First one of their execs try to blackmail David Letterman, then they have Charlie Sheen with his madness, now they have a new group sueing them?

Whats next?

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Is there any cast from an old show that IS happy?

Since: Apr 07

TERRA AUSTRALIS

#3 Apr 21, 2011
If I'd have known, I wouldn't have bid on that Mrs Cunningham action figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Happy Days Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... (Apr '17) Oct '17 RecoveringRacist 4
News BJ and Jamie: Tabloid Trash_630_042417_1516 (Apr '17) Apr '17 justwondering 1
News The Latest: First candidates cast vote in Frenc... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 1
News Former Happy Days star Henry Winkler 'angry' at... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 2
News Happy Days Star Al Molinaro Dies (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dr Wu 1
News Ray Novak is Stephen Harper's "Fonz" - without ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dee Mentia Conswe... 1
News Ron Howard Goes 'Opie' For Obama: Dir. joins An... (Oct '08) May '15 swedenforever 18
More from around the web