'Happy Days' are here again: Bronze F...

'Happy Days' are here again: Bronze Fonz now an 'Ayyyy'-list ce...

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 19, 2008, titled 'Happy Days' are here again: Bronze Fonz now an 'Ayyyy'-list ce.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Thought Arthur Fonzarelli couldn't get any cooler? Meet the bronze Fonz. Dozens of people lined the Milwaukee River on Tuesday to cheer the unveiling of a statue of the "Happy Days" character, including Henry ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Memories

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Great show, good times...

I can remember, as an 8 year old, being seriously concerned for the Fonz and Pinkie Tuscadero in the Demolition Derby vs. those nasty Malachi Bros.!!!

Today's shows...by and large...don't stack up.
IwontJoin

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2008
In twenty years from now, they won't be erecting any statues or having any memories from any of today's shows.
Although they may be celebrating when they ended.
dmt

Korea

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Cool! Now I want to do a pilgrimage to all those TV Land statues.

"Who can turn the world on with her smile..." :)

There should definitely be a statue of Jeannie in Cocoa Beach. Part (a small part, but still part) of the reason I was first attracted to, and eventually moved to, Florida back many years ago now.[and yes, I know (well, I know *now* ;)) it was really filmed in California -- the mountains in the background shots are sort of a dead giveaway, aren't they!]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Happy Days Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Days Star Al Molinaro Dies (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dr Wu 1
News Ray Novak is Stephen Harper's "Fonz" - without ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dee Mentia Conswe... 1
News Ron Howard Goes 'Opie' For Obama: Dir. joins An... (Oct '08) May '15 swedenforever 18
News Winkler shares struggles, successes (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 8
News Henry Winkler has been given a gold Blue Peter ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 1
News 'Happy Days' Stars: Where Are They Now? (Aug '08) Jul '13 Kenzo Wahington 10
News Erin Moran bizarre behavior: Offers fellow mote... (Oct '12) Jun '13 foodstampfijiwater 6
More from around the web