Who Is This Background Character Acto...

Who Is This Background Character Actor???

Posted in the Happy Days Forum

Eugene, OR

#1 Mar 24, 2013
In the 'Introduction' of the very first episode of Happy Days, it shows Richie in the bathroom at Arnold's combing his hair. Next to Richie is Potsie combing his hair. And next to Potsie is another boy combing his hair. I'm trying to find this boy's real name and what he's been doing for the last 30 years. He was always just a background character actor, never spoke ( that I know of), and he was in a lot of episodes in the background, dancing, or silently talking with other kids. In one particular episode called, "Wish Upon A Star", Season 2, episode 7, Richie wins a date with a Hollywood starlet, named Cindy Shea for a school dance. In the scene where the dance takes place, it shows Cindy Shea talking to Richie, and RIGHT BEHIND HER AND RICHIE is this boy. It clearly shows him close up. HE is the boy who I'm trying to find info on.

If anyone has any info on who his real name is, or if you have any idea of how I can go about finding out who would have that info, I would sure appreciate hearing from you!
Thanks so much!
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Happy Days Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Days Star Al Molinaro Dies (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dr Wu 1
News Ray Novak is Stephen Harper's "Fonz" - without ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dee Mentia Conswe... 1
News Ron Howard Goes 'Opie' For Obama: Dir. joins An... (Oct '08) May '15 swedenforever 18
News Winkler shares struggles, successes (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 8
News Henry Winkler has been given a gold Blue Peter ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 1
News 'Happy Days' Stars: Where Are They Now? (Aug '08) Jul '13 Kenzo Wahington 10
News Erin Moran bizarre behavior: Offers fellow mote... (Oct '12) Jun '13 foodstampfijiwater 6
More from around the web