Hannity confronts Ground Zero mosqueteer

Hannity confronts Ground Zero mosqueteer

There are 1 comment on the www.jihadwatch.org story from May 30, 2012, titled Hannity confronts Ground Zero mosqueteer. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Ground Zero mosqueteer Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is pushing a whole new narrative on his deception book tour ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 May 30, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"Still, Rauf kept on slipping in his lies. He said that the need for women to produce four male witnesses to prove rape was 'cultural.' He was lying. In fact it is specified in the Quran (24:4 and 24:13). He also said that no Muslims want to bring Shariah courts to the U.S., contradicting his own words in previous books ... He listed six things Shariah is designed to safeguard, including life, liberty and dignity but these are only safeguarded for Muslim men; Muslim women and non-Muslims are deprived of basic rights under Shariah."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hannity to Ted Cruz: 'I'm getting sick of it' Apr 22 Old Sam 1
News Melania Trump stumps for Donald Apr 5 wild child 1
News Trump Threatens Lawsuit Over Lost Louisiana Del... Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News 'I Don't Need Lectures From You!' Hannity & Jor... Mar '16 Racoons in the ba... 5
News Campaign 2012ROMNEY Goofs at Critical Moment Feb '16 Alissa Gingerich 1
News On Fox, O'Reilly And Hannity Go Silent On Armed... Jan '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 47
News Ryan seizes the bully pulpit Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web