Hannity's Akin-Biden double standard ...

Hannity's Akin-Biden double standard argument: Really?

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Hannity's Akin-Biden double standard argument: Really?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

As one of the foremost experts in the country on Sean Hannity's recent pronouncements on the Todd Akin scandal, I've heard enough of his whining about the media's "double standard" on the controversy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

charles

Rutland, VT

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Hey Sean you should be fired for not asking Paul Ryan about his abortion flip flops and for that matter 1 tough question at all! Your a disgrace and you belong on the unemployment line... Foxnews fair and balanced lol right more like unfair and bias

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hannity goes on tweetstorm against Scarbourgh, ... Feb 13 Singledad 2
News Paul Janensch: Megyn Kelly takes a gamble movin... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Fox News says Tucker Carlson to take Megyn Kell... Jan '17 An Improvement 1
Dem or rep Oct '16 Kayla327 1
News Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity are friends... Oct '16 Her Ego Is Yuuuuge 1
News Sean Hannity won't appear in Donald Trump campa... Sep '16 So What 1
News Robert Jeffress lays into 'pantywaisted, weak-k... Sep '16 Mattress 2
More from around the web