greys anatomy club
aiceee23

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Jul 22, 2012
@greysanatomyclub.com know more about Grey's Anatomy where it all began, cast, episodes, character and people behind it. You can also enjoy their Gallery, Wallpaper, Downloads and some Video Clips. and even join discussions about Grey's Anatomy through Grey's Anatomy Club Forum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grey's Anatomy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meredith's a mess -- some 'Anatomy' fans hate her (May '06) Feb '17 Fuckellenpompeo 43
News See Katherine Heigla s TV return in CBSa a Doubta (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pasquali 1
Grey’s Anatomy Quiz-2 (Feb '17) Feb '17 herseydenvar 1
News Katherine Heigl announces birth of baby boy, Jo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 I Like Those 1
News Shonda Rhimes Shuts Down Petition Calling for J... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 6
News Earth Day Fresno celebrates with music, education (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News How Donald Trump was present at the TV Critics ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 RayOne 1
More from around the web