Popular character killed off of 'Grey's Anatomy' in the season eight finale

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 18, 2012, titled Popular character killed off of 'Grey's Anatomy' in the season eight finale. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Last week's episode ended with a plane crash-a plane that was transporting several of the Seattle Grace doctors that we, as viewers, have grown attached to over the years.A In this week's episode, the season eight finale, we witnessed the aftermath of the crash.A In the end, one of the characters didn't survive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Donna Krowitz

New York, NY

#1 May 18, 2012
Don't think there was any need to kill her off. Should have killed the one who failed her boards, although I like her too. She plays a good part. Don't really know why you had to kill anybody off for that matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grey's Anatomy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Castle' Season 8: Stana Katic's New Contract U... May 5 Tony 1
News 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massiv... Apr '15 Rick 1
News Grey's Anatomy is 10 years old! Here are the bi... Mar '15 jeronimojackson 1
News Downey Jr wins big at People's Choice awards Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
News Katherine Heigl: too many rom-coms hurt career (Jul '14) Jul '14 Big mike 2
News Why would gay ally Jonah Hill let fly with a slur? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Speedieg 2
News 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'The Newsroom' (Feb '06) May '14 Go Blue Forever 5
More from around the web