Obama Says He Supports Gay Marriage

President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he supports gay marriage, reversing his position on a controversial social issue just six months before the November election and adopting a stance fraught with political implications. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#1 May 9, 2012
This is a sad day in America. He just lost one vote.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#2 May 9, 2012
Obama 2012!
bailout my duck

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 May 9, 2012
who farted and obama will smell for votes

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#4 May 9, 2012
He should have passed on this one, it's not the responsibility of our POTUS to comment on who marries who, this was a no win situation.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#5 May 9, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Obama 2012!
Nope, it will be Romney this time around. Sorry dude...
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#6 May 9, 2012
Øbama probably just cooked his 'evolved' goose. Bye-bye Christians, black community, hispanic community and native American community, as well as the rest of the undecided independent voters.
liza

Fairmont, WV

#7 May 9, 2012
Now you can teach your little ones what
thay can do, says YOUR PRESIDENT!!
Families can never be the same again.
Anything goes in America, happy Libs.?
This is what you wanted all along, isn't
it?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#8 May 9, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
Nope, it will be Romney this time around. Sorry dude...
Romney is polling at under 30% among Latino voters. There is no way Romney will win with those numbers.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#9 May 9, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
He should have passed on this one, it's not the responsibility of our POTUS to comment on who marries who, this was a no win situation.
I agree. He got 'bullied' into by Joe and the gang, and I think even 'he' knows how devastating it is to make that statement.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 May 9, 2012
Support for gay marriage now encompasses more than 50% of the electorate nationwide
.
This gives Obama the leg up on the competition
.
seriously!
.
;o))
DanielGagnon

Chenoa, IL

#11 May 9, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
This is a sad day in America. He just lost one vote.
Actually, He has re-entered us into the Dark Ages.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 May 9, 2012
liza wrote:
Now you can teach your little ones what
thay can do, says YOUR PRESIDENT!!
Families can never be the same again.
Anything goes in America, happy Libs.?
This is what you wanted all along, isn't
it?
well, i'm not a liberal, but that's what i've wanted. i've wanted it to be alright to teach my children the truth.

the american family has been on the skids for years... so yeah... it's great that it'll never be the same again.
this will only bring it back in force.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is polling at under 30% among Latino voters. There is no way Romney will win with those numbers.
even if mr. obama were to manage to get him self unelected in november you can bet that before he leaves office in january, same sex marriage will be legal on a federal level. that will knock all the petty state bans on it into a cocked hat.

good for him for bringing god back into the white house..

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 May 9, 2012
DanielGagnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, He has re-entered us into the Dark Ages.
actually it's the other way around. he's simply turned the lights back on.
liza

Fairmont, WV

#15 May 9, 2012
Heard!!!!!! He knew some of those states
were not going to vote for him anyway...
HE thinks THOSE who don't care about anything,
BUT, HIM, to "still kiss his bu$$". The hollywood
crowd will be RIGHT behind him with all the money
he needs to buy his way back in the front door of our White House.....Do you think they have already
slept in the Lincoln Bedroom??? What does that
do for you libs? It makes me cry.
All we every had or hoped to have, including our
self respect, he has taken away. "My proudest
position was my "Mother and DAD", what about you,
libbies? What will your children say?
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#16 May 9, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is polling at under 30% among Latino voters. There is no way Romney will win with those numbers.
Who cares if the mexican's vote for Obama. He has mexican's and some black. I think most are against the Queer's marrying but they may vote for him anyway.
liza

Fairmont, WV

#17 May 9, 2012
You Liars can't Blame Bush for this SH!t, even
dimwits can't sell that....Spread the shame as
you have all your crap over our country.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 May 9, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
even if mr. obama were to manage to get him self unelected in november you can bet that before he leaves office in january, same sex marriage will be legal on a federal level. that will knock all the petty state bans on it into a cocked hat.
good for him for bringing god back into the white house..
Obama usually makes these announcements just a few days before a major Federal Court decision goes public; a tactic that multiplies the impact
.
The excitment is building ;o))
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 May 9, 2012
liza wrote:
You Liars can't Blame Bush for this SH!t, even
dimwits can't sell that....Spread the shame as
you have all your crap over our country.
Liza; Do you have someone to love; hon?
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#20 May 9, 2012
Non-working moms can continue to collect a portion of the social security their husbands used to get.

Same sex marriage will consequently have the same benefit.

Same for collecting some of their partners pensions and who knows what else.

Very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Morning America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) Sep 30 Swedenforever 33
Former 'GMA' host battles breast cancer Sep '14 Pamcb3 2
CMA Awards nominees: Taylor Swift shut out for ... Sep '14 Sacred Trey Resur... 2
green dot money pack? Aug '14 mizzcutt19 1
Hillary Clinton: Family 'dead broke' after leav... Jul '14 jorgelopez 2
Share your suggestions for El Paso 'bucket list' Jun '14 Master Asker 11
Former 'GMA' host Joan Lunden has breast cancer Jun '14 Old Sam 1

Good Morning America People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE