Strauss-Kahn accuser goes on - GMA'

Strauss-Kahn accuser goes on - GMA'

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Strauss-Kahn accuser goes on - GMA'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The hotel maid who has accused former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexually assaulting her in a Manhattan hotel room went public on Monday - on ABC News's morning infotainment show, "Good Morning America." "I want justice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jul 25, 2011
"I want justice"?

LOL.

She want's money. GMA should be ashamed of itself for promoting this con. But ABC is a vehement Liberal shill.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2011
She said she wants him to go to jail; not that she wishes for a settlement.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#4 Jul 25, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
She said she wants him to go to jail; not that she wishes for a settlement.
Based on her long list of past lies, IMHO, she's putting the screws to a man with a lot of money to cough up. Have you read about her past lies?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on her long list of past lies, IMHO, she's putting the screws to a man with a lot of money to cough up. Have you read about her past lies?
I looked into it lastnight. Just because she lied about something in the past doesn't mean that he didn't assault her. It's possible that he did. Apparently Strauss-Kahn has a history of being pushy with the random woman. So how do you weigh one bad reputation against another? They've both been deceptive before.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#6 Jul 26, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I looked into it lastnight. Just because she lied about something in the past doesn't mean that he didn't assault her. It's possible that he did. Apparently Strauss-Kahn has a history of being pushy with the random woman. So how do you weigh one bad reputation against another? They've both been deceptive before.
I agree that a prostitute can be raped. If they were raped, it should not affect a jury's verdict that she is a prostitute. Fine.

But this maid went on cleaning rooms on her shift after she was supposedly raped. She also made normal phone calls on her cellphone to friends and relatives afterward without mentioning the supposed rape. This is part of what I've read so far. She lied about being gang raped by 20(?) soldiers back in her home country. She has a long history of lying and, IMHO, I believe that her lawyer is coaching her to reach for the money. GMA is trash in this regard.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that a prostitute can be raped. If they were raped, it should not affect a jury's verdict that she is a prostitute. Fine.
But this maid went on cleaning rooms on her shift after she was supposedly raped. She also made normal phone calls on her cellphone to friends and relatives afterward without mentioning the supposed rape. This is part of what I've read so far. She lied about being gang raped by 20(?) soldiers back in her home country. She has a long history of lying and, IMHO, I believe that her lawyer is coaching her to reach for the money. GMA is trash in this regard.
I didn't know she was being tried for being a prostitute.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#8 Jul 26, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know she was being tried for being a prostitute.
I didn't say that. I was trying to say that her past (lying) doesn't necessarily mean that she's lying now. But it sure does smell like lying to me based on her actions immediately after the supposed rape.
She even finished cleaning the room of the guy who supposedly raped her!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. I was trying to say that her past (lying) doesn't necessarily mean that she's lying now. But it sure does smell like lying to me based on her actions immediately after the supposed rape.
She even finished cleaning the room of the guy who supposedly raped her!
So you think there's a particular way a woman should act after being raped or sexually molested?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#10 Jul 26, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you think there's a particular way a woman should act after being raped or sexually molested?
Not 'should' but 'will likely'.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not 'should' but 'will likely'.
How would you know what's likely? Are you some kind of expert on the behavior of traumatized women? Or just about liars in general? I think you believe most women are schemers and gold diggers. Once burnt, twice shy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Morning America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'GMA's' Robin Roberts comes out as gay, reveals... (Dec '13) Mar 22 The Troll Stopper 46
Message to All of our Public Servants Mar 19 Darren Brannin 1
News 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 17: Bill Nye, L... (Sep '13) Jan '17 Randy-West 2
Parents discussing presidential outcome with th... Nov '16 Indygerry 1
Uneducated Whites Nov '16 7times 2
News What each of the TV networks are planning for E... Nov '16 Adam 1
Tired of GMA stories implying all white people ... Oct '16 Tpfass61 3
More from around the web