9/11: Ten years that changed America

9/11: Ten years that changed America

There are 1 comment on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Sep 4, 2011, titled 9/11: Ten years that changed America. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

In this Sept. 11, 2001, file photo, United Airlines Flight 175 approaches the south tower of the World Trade Center in New York shortly before collision as smoke billows from the north tower.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Sherri Dippel

Omaha, NE

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I wuld like for you to wish my mother happy birthday, Sept. 11 (1938). She is the best and I am
thankful that she is still with us. She lives with my sister Jackie in Verona, Mo. I live in Omaha, Ne
and mish them terribly. Remembering all the lives
that were lost, I celebrate the one that lives.
Happy Birthday Mom, I love you.

Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Morning America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Weather Channel cuts Roker, Champion, reali... Sep 10 Praise Be 1
News ABC Allows Seconds for Hillary's Woes, But Hype... Sep 10 CZars_R_US 4
News CMA Awards nominees: Taylor Swift shut out for ... (Sep '14) Aug '15 fame expert 2
Where is Tony Reali? Jun '15 EagleFan89 1
News Shut Out: New Host George Stephanopoulos Hogs G... (Jan '10) May '15 Chris America 20
News Donald Rumsfeld to Diane Sawyer: 'It's Possible... (Feb '11) May '15 Swedenforever 34
News TV Guy: Diane Sawyer has 'news' chat with Bruce... May '15 Tazo 1
More from around the web